Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 5,093 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Perhaps he’s sleeping since he’s at the gym in the middle of the night? 🥴

Isn’t the friend one who’s name starts with a dried plum? Does that help or make it even more suspenseful? 🤣

You mean raisin-something-or-other? No wait, that's a dried grape, isn't it? 🤔
    Aren't I just plum out of ideas? 😏
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 6,032 Member
    @frankwbrown, how was your Zoom meeting?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 10,896 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @frankwbrown, how was your Zoom meeting?
    Don’t I want to know that too? Didn’t it sound interesting?
  • frankwbrown
    Doesn't Zoom make it sound more participatory than it was?
    Isn't this YouTube video the same as what I watched?
    Aren't I off to the gym now for a good long swim?
  • Cat0703a
    Was there supposed to be a link? 🤔

Is this where I wish you well and remind you to bring your suit, towels, and goggles but not your new headphones?
  • cmsienk
    Aren't I off to my pillow now for a good long sleep? Won't I see some of you for coffee in the morning?
  • frankwbrown
    Was there supposed to be a link? 🤔
    Oops, wasn't this supposed to be up there?
    Is this where I wish you well and remind you to bring your suit, towels, and goggles but not your new headphones?
    Didn't I change my routine and forget to bring a change of clothes last time? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I only have time for one cup of coffee before heading outside to cut and stack firewood? Don't I want to get this work done before it gets any warmer?
  • Cat0703a
    Doesn’t that sound like a good plan?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 18
    Were you worried about my caffeine status? Didn't I bring a cup out here with me?
    l2skc9inqm2h.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 18
    Would you believe I just made the assumption that you’d bring some with you? 😂

Did you put away the special mug of yours? Both from your profile pic and the wood chopping?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 18
    Chop, chop... are you chopping? 😄
    Isn't that a knarly looking stump?
  • Cat0703a
    Ahhhhh…isn’t the first sip of coffee the best?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 18
    Chop, chop... are you chopping? 😄
    Isn't that a knarly looking stump?

It is gnarly, isn't it?? Wasn't there no chopping today and all moving/stacking?

@Cat0703a, didn't someone accuse me of having that mug stuck to my face and isn't this my way of showing, no, no it's not? (And don't I always take a lidded, unbreakable mug outside with me when working?)
  • Cat0703a
    Did you get it all done for today?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 18
    Isn't 90 minutes a good amount of time to spend stacking wood? Wasn't the center section some wood that was cut and stacked further way from the house a couple of years ago that got knocked down? Didn't it need mud and grass to be cleaned off before the moving and stacking? Aren't I happy to be done for the day?
    0xukhbat42ek.jpg
    Didn't we startle each other?
    diae0rku21en.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Did you kiss him to see if he was your prince?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 18
    Isn't that a toad?
    Do you want to know if I kissed the tree frog I saw when I was picking strawberries a while ago?
    9bv4z9cfw1bb.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Did you know I don’t discriminate against toads? Perhaps they are secretly waiting to be my prince and we’d never know unless I gave them a chance? 😂😂😂
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't 90 minutes a good amount of time to spend stacking wood? Wasn't the center section some wood that was cut and stacked further way from the house a couple of years ago that got knocked down? Didn't it need mud and grass to be cleaned off before the moving and stacking? Aren't I happy to be done for the day?
    0xukhbat42ek.jpg
    Do you have some of those famous climbing logs I've heard about (well, maybe dreamt about), in your wood shed? 😂