Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Don't I have a Zaxby's and a Chick-fil-A close to me?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    truGAINS wrote: »

Do you agree or disagree with @srazamora re: Zaxby's vs Chick-fil-A grilled chicken sandwich?
  • truGAINS

Do you agree or disagree with @srazamora re: Zaxby's vs Chick-fil-A grilled chicken sandwich?

Wouldn't I go with Zaxby's as well?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,050 Member
    Didn't all this talk of chicken inspire me, a non-cook, to take some leftover chicken salad, add an egg and some panko, and fry up a delicious panko-crusted chicken patty? Weren't I concerned that the mayo in the chicken salad would be a problem, but it turned out not to be? And isn't my chicken salad made with canned chicken breast, carrot, celery, bell pepper, spices, a little mayo, but definitely no pickles?

Could you have possibly made that sound more delicious?! 🤤

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,050 Member
    😲🤭How dare I say that to that comment?!?? How could I ever betray pickles in that way???? May I rephrase to say it sounded delicious right up until the no pickles part?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    edited September 2021
    srazamora wrote: »
    😲🤭How dare I say that to that comment?!?? How could I ever betray pickles in that way???? May I rephrase to say it sounded delicious right up until the no pickles part?

Doesn't it sound delicious because there are no pickles?
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Should pickles be banned to protect from dill pickles
  • truGAINS
    cmsienk wrote: »

Shouldn't we warn her about your hate for pickles and people who like them? Did that change after you turned over a new leaf?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member

Shouldn't we warn her about your hate for pickles and people who like them? Did that change after you turned over a new leaf?

Don't you know it's just the pickles I hate? Did you forget the mustard too?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Don't you know it's just the pickles I hate? Did you forget the mustard too?

Will you be unsurprised to learn that my tuna salad had neither pickles, nor mustard, nor relish, nor onions for that matter although I don't mind those so much?

• frankwbrown

Don't you realize we "hate the taste, not the taster(s)"? 😂😂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member

Don't you realize we "hate the taste, not the taster(s)"? 😂😂

Well isn’t that a good thing for me? 😅😂
  • frankwbrown
    Where have you been all day?
    Enjoying a pickle and mustard sandwich? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Where have you been all day?
    Enjoying a pickle and mustard sandwich? 😂

Who told you?? Do I have mustard on the corner of my mouth? 😆

Didn’t work get in the way of me playing on MFP again?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    One must often "work to play", but wouldn't it be nice to be able to "play at work"?
    ON second thought, isn't it better to be able to focus and enjoy your work, and play later?
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2021
    Well today was productive but isn’t taking a breather or break of some kind supposed to help make one even more so? Perhaps tomorrow’s break should include some laughs with friends? ☺️
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Don't I think so? Can't taking a break give one a new perspective once you go back to work?
    As a programmer, didn't I often find that the best way to find a bug that was proving very difficult was to walk away from it for a while? Upon returning, wouldn't the bug often be obvious?
  • Cat0703a
    If I wanted to see bugs wouldn’t I just need to look at @cmsienk ’s neck? Isn’t she hiding spiders in her hair? 😬🤣

But don’t you make a valid point? Should I schedule a break into my calendar now since there is only one tiny gap left? 🥴
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Didn't I only hear of and not see @cmsienk's encounter with a spider? 🙄🕷 😂

Doesn't one's wellbeing require a balance between exertion and recovery?
    Don't I think that's true for mind as well as body?
  • Cat0703a
    Won’t she appreciate the added emojis in the morning? 🤣

9n603kngd4j5.gif