Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,145 Member
    Didn't my momma teach me, after hearing me say this...? 😂

Doesn't this still happen sometimes? 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,664 Member
    edited September 2021
    Didn't I only hear of and not see @cmsienk's encounter with a spider? 🙄🕷 😂

Did you know there were two encounters with spiders? 🕷 🕷 🤯 Didn't it freak me out?

Don't I hate that I'm awake right now when I'm supposed to get up in two hours 90 minutes?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    0bevzhctx372.jpg

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    How are you still so creative even when sleepy?
  • cmsienk
    😁🥰 isn't it early for you?
  • Cat0703a
    I know, right? 🥱
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Can you stay awake all day without coffee??
  • Cat0703a
    Why would we even try that?!?! 😧
  • Sharsou
    If anything else than coffee then what will that be?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't that just nonsense?
  • Sharsou
    Great ideas crop up only when you browse the non sense territory, else you will keep repeating the same ways n routine of life n end up saying life is boring, isn’t it?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Great ideas only crop up in nonsense territory? Don't you paint with too broad a brush and too early at that? Cat??? Is it too early to ask beg for a refill?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,093 Member
    Don't I think so? Can't taking a break give one a new perspective once you go back to work?
    As a programmer, didn't I often find that the best way to find a bug that was proving very difficult was to walk away from it for a while? Upon returning, wouldn't the bug often be obvious?

How is it programmers get such a bad rap for not being personable when your cleverly crafted questions and fancy bold and italicized font would suggest the very opposite, @frankwbrown ?
  • Cat0703a
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Great ideas only crop up in nonsense territory? Don't you paint with too broad a brush and too early at that? Cat??? Is it too early to ask beg for a refill?

Oops did you get another while I was sleeping again? 😬
  • Sharsou

By non-sense territory I meant the unknown or something ppl feel is not worth looking at or exploring (as you termed it as nonsense without even thinking about it). It just took one non-sense idea to explore the law of gravity 😂. What do you think about that?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Hey @Cat0703a have you gotten out to vote?
  • Cat0703a
    Sharsou wrote: »

By non-sense territory I meant the unknown or something ppl feel is not worth looking at or exploring (as you termed it as nonsense without even thinking about it). It just took one non-sense idea to explore the law of gravity 😂. What do you think about that?

If you are asking what I think, wouldn’t it be that there are too many statements there and not enough questions? 😝
  • Sharsou
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Sharsou wrote: »

If you are asking what I think, wouldn’t it be that there are too many statements there and not enough questions? 😝

Yes, but the most important question is that does that make sense to you?
  • Cat0703a
    @Alinouveau2 aren’t advance polls the greatest for those that don’t love being around crowds or long lines?
  • Is it because you don't like people?