Butterflies Breaking Free. . .Jade39

Options

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    awesome job petchonka, sneaking in those exercises like that :D

quasar, i can't wait til I am running 10+K on a normal basis, you rock!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    awesome job petchonka, sneaking in those exercises like that :D

quasar, i can't wait til I am running 10+K on a normal basis, you rock!

With all those 5k's you'll be here in no time!

Ok made up my exercises for the 12
    and 9 - 13 under cals, over water, exercise done :)
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Day 1; challenge complete, water 12 glasses, calories under
    Day 2: challenge complete, water 8 glasses, calories under
    Day 3: challenge complete, water 9 glasses, calories under
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Day 1; challenge complete, water over, calories under
    Day 2: water 8 glasses
    Day 3: challenge complete, water over, calories under
  • fromaquasar
    Options
    9 - 14 Under cals, Over water, Challenges completed and an extra 5 k!

I am currently on 120 crunches, must get more done the next few days, who else is crunching?

My tush HURTS after all these squatty, jumpy thingies :)
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I never got a reply as to if we are supposed to do the crunches or the 5mile. I am planning a 4 mile on Sunday, but if the 5 is the challenge, I will add in an extra one!

I can do the crunches still if they can be added together, I just get confused reading the instructions
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been slacking guys!! I am had the flu since Sunday night. I was way under calories on Monday and Tuesday but did not get challenges done but will do the best I can to make them up.
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    9/12 all completed
    9/13 all completed
    9/14 all completed

Last week no 5k's from me. Allergies here are making it difficult for me to feel up to doing anything.
  • fromaquasar
    Options
    9-15 Under cals, over water, missed exercises BUT did a bonus 5k :)
    9-16 Under cals, over water, missed exercises
    9-17 Under cals over water, made up exercises from 15/16 and did todays AND did an extra 5 k :)

Need to do 180 more crunches :)
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I really blew it this week, almost no challenges and one day over calories too. I will figure out the totals and post something up tomorrow :(

sorry didn't gain us many points!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been slacking guys!! I am had the flu since Sunday night. I was way under calories on Monday and Tuesday but did not get challenges done but will do the best I can to make them up.

Sorry to hear that you have been sick. I sure hope that you are feeling better now. .
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    9/12 all completed
    9/13 all completed
    9/14 all completed

Last week no 5k's from me. Allergies here are making it difficult for me to feel up to doing anything.

Just do the best that you can hon no worries.
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    9/15 all complete
    9/16 all complete
    9/17 all complete

weight 9/18 138.2

Didn't get in the extra 5 miles.

Erica, thanks for all of your work during these challenges.
  • mamathrash2
    Options
    Weigh in 160.4

Really bad week on the challenges but I was under on calories every day and completed water every day except Saturday. I am feeling better so I will get back on track for this week's challenges :)
  • sarah44254
    Options
    weight 140.2

sep 12; challenge complete, water over, calories under
    sep 13: water 8 glasses
    sep 14: challenge complete, water over, calories under
    sep 15: water over, calories under
    sep 16: calories under
    sep 17: challenge complete, calories under
    sep 18: water 8 glasses, calories under

1 5K this week, but not the 5 mile :( didn't fit it in like I'd hoped. no crunches/situps
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 4 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FOUR Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 4 we’re are stepping it up to another level!Raise those spears!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 4 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 4 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days! As always water, calories!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I *WILL* do the challenges and my workouts this week! I WILL!
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Week 3
    Day 1; challenge complete, water 12 glasses, calories under
    Day 2: challenge complete, water 8 glasses, calories under
    Day 3: challenge complete, water 9 glasses, calories under
    Day 4: challenge complete, water 8 glasses, calories under
    Day 5: did not complete challenge, water 8 glasses, calories under
    Day 6: challenge complete, water 8 glasses, calories under
    Unable to complete team walking challenge.

Down one pound from last weigh in.
  • mamathrash2
    Options
    Monday-calories under, water complete, challenge done
    Tuesday-calories under, water complete, challenge done + 200 crunches
  • fromaquasar
    Options
    Monday - under cals, over water, challenges completed - + an extra 5 k
    Tuesday - under cals over water, challenges completed
    Wed - Over cals, over water - no challenges but will make em up today!

I have a throat infection and can't talk, lucky I can still run :)