Ok Guys I Have A Question For You...

Options
13»

Replies

• alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I would think it really doesn't matter since most guys don't notice things like that and as long as you have decent looking and clean toes you will be alright.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    not a guy... BUT
    I'm tan - so I usually wear white/light beige/white colors on my toes and hands (during the summer) I always get compliments (mostly from guys) lol

During the colder seasons- I wear darker colors on my toes.
    and again I got compliments.

but more so on the white shades though lol
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Black or dark brown

Why doesn't this answer surprise me?!?
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    Black or dark brown

Why doesn't this answer surprise me?!?

Seriously! I bet he'd like dark green, too!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    hahaha this is kinda funny.... many guys do notice actually.....my bf is the last to notice or care tho usually....but i painted mine for the 4th of july red white and blue and the first one to notice, immediately, was my bfs brother, whom i never would have ever expected to, and every person i ran into noticed and was talking about them and asking me if i did them myself, etc (even guys) ......my bf enjoyed watching me paint them in a skirt tho lmao....just do that and he will like whatever color you are putting on them ;) my bf does notice if there is a star on them (for the dallas cowboys) or if they are in his favorite colors......so i guess it really depends on the guy, as with anything else... to be honest tho i care as much about them as he does lol i hate painting my nails 99% of the time, just like to be "festive" once in a while :P
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    Doesn't really matter. "boss" toes get points taken off.

what are "boss" toes???

I think he means when the second toe is a bit longer than the big toe. Like mine. My grandmother told me it meant I'd be the boss over my husband. NOT true. He spoils me & let's me have whatever I want - almost - but I am not the boss over him & don't wanna be. I like my manly man!!
  • NightSox
    NightSox Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just supply the toes. I'd be looking at your eyes and about 18 other things before I'd even notice your toenails. If anything, make them match your dress.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    french tips?
  • countinonme
    Options
    Really?!?! We have to notice when you get a new outfit,do your hair, get manicures, get a tan, wear different jewlery, and now you wanna throw this *kitten* at us:-/..... how about whatever color you like just go with that.
    [/quot

The fella does have a pretty valid point!
  • countinonme
    Options
    Wonder whay the heckins boss toes are myself....
    Doesn't really matter. "boss" toes get points taken off.

what are "boss" toes???
    [/quote]

I think he means when the second toe is a bit longer than the big toe. Like mine. My grandmother told me it meant I'd be the boss over my husband. NOT true. He spoils me & let's me have whatever I want - almost - but I am not the boss over him & don't wanna be. I like my manly man!!
    [/quote]
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    As long as they aren't cracked, peeling and don't smell of fungus, don't care.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    As long as they are one color my bf doesn't care, otherwise he. Calls them clown feet
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Shades of purple to lavender, with a hint of metallic.