Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Will they be done quickly?

Didn’t I realize we’ve just had a full moon and perhaps some of the sleeplessness and recent craziness is due to that?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,522 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Didn’t I realize we’ve just had a full moon and perhaps some of the sleeplessness and recent craziness is due to that?

Didn't I just finish? So isn't the answer to your question 'no'? Don't I have another 3 hour nap in my future?
  • cmsienk
    Is anybody else awake?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Would you believe I went to bed early last night? Didn't the day's shenanigans exhaust me?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Wouldn't you know I usually have some sort of exhausting shenanigan going on, too, nowadays?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    edited September 2021

Didn't I see the full moon Monday night,
    hanging low but rising gloriously, as I headed due East driving home from the gym? 🌔🌕🌖
  • Cat0703a
    Aren’t you lucky? Or are you referring to someone leaning out of their car window pantless? 😂

Isn’t the Harvest moon one of my favourites? Wasn’t there a cloud cover that night so I missed it and therefore forgot it happened until yesterday?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,047 Member
    Is anyone - really - safe in here?

Can’t it be deduced from the posts in this thread that the scariest thing that could happen here would be to be without coffee, @OleTroubadour ?

• Cat0703a
    Isn’t that the truest question? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Aren’t you lucky? Or are you referring to someone leaning out of their car window pantless? 😂

Isn’t the Harvest moon one of my favourites? Wasn’t there a cloud cover that night so I missed it and therefore forgot it happened until yesterday?

Well, it did seem extraordinarily large, didn't it?
    Might I have mistaken one for the other? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    srazamora wrote: »
    Is anyone - really - safe in here?

Can’t it be deduced from the posts in this thread that the scariest thing that could happen here would be to be without coffee, @OleTroubadour ?

And not really that scary, is it, since @cmsienk, among others, is always ready to pour a cup?
  • Cat0703a
    Did you see one poured this morning? Do you think she is so tired she forgot? Will chaos ensue???? 😱
  • srazamora
    Would you believe I did the research and determined each page of this thread contains 20 posts?
  • srazamora
    Doesn’t that suggest we’d be better off limiting each post to a single question in order to maximize the number of pages this thread generates?
  • srazamora
    edited September 2021
    Does it seem pathetic though when I’m posting multiple times consecutively without someone else responding? :s
  • Cat0703a
    edited September 2021
    Are you striving for most pages? Or perhaps most posts? Is the an MFP record you are attempting to beat?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Don't I think you will please exactly one person with that limit?

Do you know I've been too busy this morning to even ask for coffee? Isn't that sad?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    @Cat0703a, how many days do you think a person can go on 3 hours of sleep a night?

EDIT: Didn't I self-limit at 3 questions on the last one?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    srazamora wrote: »
    Doesn’t that suggest we’d be better off limiting each post to a single question in order to maximize the number of pages this thread generates?

Won't that irritate the people who don't like picking up their phone to discover so many notifications?

Didn't I just give you three more posts to add to the 20?
  • Cat0703a
    @cmsienk May I give you a cup or two today?
    uxbbg6w22rlg.gif

Did you notice that @frankwbrown left something with the coffee for you? 😉