Least favourite body part

Options
2»

Replies

• Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Legs! They aren't a great shape, despite about a billion squats and lunges, my knees look old, and they hurt fairly often!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I always focus on my belly - it has never been flat even when I was slim size 8/10 (UK size)
    At 5ft 7 I was quite lean - but my belly never has never been flat.
    Now at a size 16 and around 30 / 40lbs overweight and 15yrs older my belly is the first thing I see when I look in the mirror.
    Belly for me too.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My pinkie toe fingernails. My toes are curved downward (only way to describe it) and the nail like goes down into my toe, I can't see the bottom of it...

Unfortunately no exercising or stretching or anything I can do can change that.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i have a creepy little man butt. i work my legs and stay in pretty good shape but my butt never improves. its not saggy its just so tiny. my wife asks what i sit on. i started doing glute specific work on leg day. we will see what we get.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    have really slight double chin have noticed in some photos and not to fond of that, My stomach because seems is harder to get weight off there than anywhere else with my age and my waist is pretty small but put on weight there seems like
  • pnrbor
    pnrbor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would say my tummy as I struggle with weight on my tummy I would like to be rid of it for once and for all.

Last year I had an accident and the nerve on the left side of my face was damaged. We don't appreciate what we have till it's gone. My face is a lot better now but I will never look the same.

And why as a women when we lose weight are our boobs the first to go?
  • ToffeeApple71
    ToffeeApple71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The blood vessels in my skull that give me migraines.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,971 Member
    Options
    Functional: arthritic knees
    Aesthetic: pec muscles trail other major muscle groups in bodybuilding development

I choose to do something about my issues. For my knees, I experimented with different OTC meds until I found one I like, plus my knees pain me less if I do not neglect leg day each week, so no chicken legs for me!

For my chest I've been playing around with hitting the chest from various angles, rep ranges, etc. Still have work to do, but I have noticed actual changes the last couple months, so progress is being made!
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    As long as my parts work as they should, I consider them all perfect. But better hair would be nice.