Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,666 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    @cmsienk May I give you a cup or two today?
    uxbbg6w22rlg.gif

Did you notice that @frankwbrown left something with the coffee for you? πŸ˜‰

Was it a moon pie? 🀣 Aren't those lattes lovely?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    uxbbg6w22rlg.gif

Was it a moon pie? 🀣 Aren't those lattes lovely?

πŸ˜‚ Aren’t I pretending it was a brownie since I now see it’s just a chocolate? Perhaps I need to have one of those cups after all?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    uxbbg6w22rlg.gif

Isn't it the last one?
    jjt55ra68h1g.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Doesn’t that suggest we’d be better off limiting each post to a single question in order to maximize the number of pages this thread generates?

Isn't there a hidden assumption here that each person will ask only a set number of questions within a certain time frame? Might some be inclined to post only a certain number of comments, regardless of number of questions, in a given time frame? Might others be rather verbose in their responses? And still others may have a tendency to ramble on, and on, and on?

Have there been any analytical studies to determine the optimum questions per comment and comments per hour minute second needed to maximize the screen real estate consumed by said questions/comments?

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜„

P.S. Is one question per comment the true minimum? Could a single question span multiple comments, thus consuming vastly more space than would otherwise be the case? πŸ˜‚
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,093 Member
    edited September 2021
    Are you striving for most pages? Or perhaps most posts? Is the an MFP record you are attempting to beat?

Would it have killed you to ask those same three questions in individual posts? 😜
  • srazamora
    Doesn’t that suggest we’d be better off limiting each post to a single question in order to maximize the number of pages this thread generates?

Isn't there a hidden assumption here that each person will ask only a set number of questions within a certain time frame? Might some be inclined to post only a certain number of comments, regardless of number of questions, in a given time frame? Might others be rather verbose in their responses? And still others may have a tendency to ramble on, and on, and on?

Have there been any analytical studies to determine the optimum questions per comment and comments per hour minute second needed to maximize the screen real estate consumed by said questions/comments?

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜„

P.S. Is one question per comment the true minimum? Could a single question span multiple comments, thus consuming vastly more space than would otherwise be the case? πŸ˜‚

Is it safe to say you fit nicely into the category of those who have a tendency towards rambling on and on? 🀣
  • Cat0703a
    How much coffee has Frank consumed this morning? πŸ˜‚
  • Cat0703a
    Are you striving for most pages? Or perhaps most posts? Is the an MFP record you are attempting to beat?

Would it have killed you to ask those same three questions in individual posts? 😜

I doubt it would have killed me but don’t you think my fingers would have been tired from the extra steps? πŸ˜…
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜„

Is it safe to say you fit nicely into the category of those who have a tendency towards rambling on and on? 🀣

moi? πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜„
  • cmsienk

I doubt it would have killed me but don’t you think my fingers would have been tired from the extra steps? πŸ˜…

Isn't that especially true when you're sneaking in a comment question or two while you're working?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member

Doesn't this sound wonderful?
  • cmsienk
    truGAINS wrote: Β»

Doesn't this sound wonderful?

Wasn't I waiting for you to chime in?
  • srazamora
    Are we certain coffee is to blame?

• frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Are we certain coffee is to blame?

Would you believe I was a shy quiet introverted child?
    Didn't relatives at family gatherings often ask, "What's the matter, Frank, cat got your tongue?"
    Didn't my grandfather say in response, "It's okay, Frank. Still waters run deep."? (I loved my grandfather) πŸ˜„
    So it must be the coffee then, right? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    @frankwbrown 🀫
    p9zvtsehczff.jpg
    @Cat0703a Will you accept my thanks for the latte? 🀣🀣
    tpicwq0vvu3l.jpg

• Cat0703a
    @cmsienk didn't that make me laugh?

@truGains, am I reading it correctly that you want me to perish when asking more than one question at a time? 😲😬😭
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Huh? What? Why two questions?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Why not two questions? Or why not three? That was three questions, wasn't it?
    When does it stop? At four questions, or five? πŸ€”πŸ€”
    Does this sound like an argument for fewer questions, possibly even one?
    That's terribly misleading, isn't it? πŸ˜‚
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Why not make it 6?
  • srazamora
    Huh? What? Why two questions?

Is math not your strong suit either, @NerdyScienceGrl?