39lbs & 11.5" GONE w/pics (in the correct forum now)

Options
Hello All :happy:

My name is Keyonna, I am 25 years old, 5'5.5" and I started at 275...Talk about EMBARASSING for my age, height and just flat out period its embarassing for me :embarassed: ..I haven't been happy with myself for 8 years now :sad: , because of this weight. But I am so thankful that I have found this website to help me along with this weight loss journey.:happy: I not at my goal weight yet, but I had to share what I have accomplished, thus far. It has taken me from May 7,2011 to go from 275 lbs to 236 lbs, but it was all worth it, through the blood, sweat, and tears! As many times I have wanted to give up I didn't, because I have you all to keep me positive and motivated to stay on track, and of course my best friend to be right there along my side thru this crazy weight loss ride that I have been on for years..Please whatever you do don't give up, and know that you deserve to reach your goal. You deserve to look in the mirror and be happy with what you see! :smile: If I can do it, I know you can do it as well... :wink:

Thanks for stopping by :):flowerforyou:

7201786_9438.jpg

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats Keyonna! I'm impressed! You stuck with it and now look at how lovely you look! You're inspiring!
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing difference. I can't wait until I can see a difference in myself, too.
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look awesome!! Keep up the great work - you're an inspiration :smile:
  • futuremrsh_71412
    Options
    Great job!!!! You look wonderful!!!!!!!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is awesome!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Big difference! You look beautiful! Congratulations on your success and wishes of success for the remainder of your journey!
  • SuziC66
    Options
    That's a great transformation! Congratulations!! :)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Don't ever feel embarrassed~ you are beautiful! Congratulations on your accomplishments so far. Keep it up!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Thank you all so much... 61 pounds to go, til I reach goal.. Im excited..
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You are doing an AMAZING job!!! Keep up all your great work you look beautiful!!!
  • cthill1
    Options
    WOW great job keeo up the hard work you look great
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    U go girl. All of ur hard work paid off. Lifestyle change strats in the mind, then everything else falls in place. CONgrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Keke you look great I am so proud of the awesome job your doing! Keep pushing on!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady, such an inspiring story...keep up the great work, :)
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats Keke you look great and you can see the difference. Keep up the good job and your hard work is paying off!!!!
  • preciousperez
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • duckypooh67
    Options
    keep up the good work. :happy:
  • divadoll41
    Options
    U look good gurl! Keep up the good work.
  • Nelly_J
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    fantastic work. losing 39 pounds in 4 months is an awesome pace. keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!