Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Having trouble kicking bad habits - Am I a failure?
I am 24 years old, I am now at 130Kgs and gained the extra 30 Kgs since dating my fiance. Ya know, that relationship weight. I sp desperately want to get back down to 100 but I have such awful habits I cannot break, coca cola being the worst, I always give into my impulse and go back to it. It makes me feel worthless. How can I start to kick these unhealthy habits? My dietician says I need to stop kicking myself and that everyday is a new day but I feel like a huge failure everytime. I'm sick of my work colleagues making comments on my body and I'm sick of looking in the mirror and crying.
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 101 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 42 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 45 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions