Pardon our crumbs! Work is still in progress, but we have ran into a few snags. Hoping to smooth things out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Having trouble kicking bad habits - Am I a failure?
I am 24 years old, I am now at 130Kgs and gained the extra 30 Kgs since dating my fiance. Ya know, that relationship weight. I sp desperately want to get back down to 100 but I have such awful habits I cannot break, coca cola being the worst, I always give into my impulse and go back to it. It makes me feel worthless. How can I start to kick these unhealthy habits? My dietician says I need to stop kicking myself and that everyday is a new day but I feel like a huge failure everytime. I'm sick of my work colleagues making comments on my body and I'm sick of looking in the mirror and crying.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 380.2K Introduce Yourself
- 41.6K Getting Started
- 256.8K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.9K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.9K Fitness and Exercise
- 212 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151.1K Motivation and Support
- 6.9K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 255 MyFitnessPal Information
- 15 News and Announcements
- 76 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 164 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions