YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    hating = jealousy

disagreeing = lack of knowledge

LOL!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I think people around here really need a lesson in hating/disagreeing attacking/disagreeing being rude/disagreeing
    its out of hand,
    also Im so sick of hearing "this is a site for support"
    Because true support is not candy coating everything and just telling people what they want to hear
    IMO one of the biggest problems in the world to day its the overyly sensitive,cry baby attitude that has everyone walking on eggs shells in day to day life for fear of offending someone or makeing them feel bad..............ok im stopping before i get on a big ole rant hahaha
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I hate when people say I'm a hater because I disagree with them, that makes me irrational and annoyed.

I disagree with people who find me offensive, I happen to have a different sense of humor, and I roll my eyes.
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    /sigh....who cares? omg someone called me a name on da interwebs...
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I HATE overweight people who claim it’s too hard to eat 1200+ cals a day and I DISAGREE with starvation mode theories.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I don't care if they're anti-choice
    I LOVE that you called it "anti-choice" - I'm gonna start using that terminology.

pass it on!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, I HATE those baby gaga tickers. It's like som anti-choice person is shoving pictures of feti in my face and trying to force me to become anti-choice (which, I don't care if they're anti-choice, I just don't want it in my face, it viscerally disturbs me).

I disgree with overly cheerful people.

i am so glad i am not the only one who hates those!!! they're more than mildly creepifyin' and gross. and yeah, anti-choice is a great way to put it!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    On a slight tangent, I find it funny when having for instance, a debate about weights vs cardio, when someone says they don't think weights are essential, they always get 15 people saying "Well, just because YOU don't do them......" When actually, I do. It's as if it's impossible to see a viewpoint other than the one you are living.
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that you called it "anti-choice" - I'm gonna start using that terminology.

Ditto.

what comes after Ditto? cuz me too:smile:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I HATE overweight people who claim it’s too hard to eat 1200+ cals a day and I DISAGREE with starvation mode theories.

I don't hate the people in the first category, but I pity their delusion. It won't help them. I agree with you on part 2.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Ditto.

what comes after Ditto? cuz me too:smile:

tritto?
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

I don't hate the people in the first category, but I pity their delusion. It won't help them. I agree with you on part 2.

Pity works as well, I jump to use the word hate b/c It’s quite the repeat annoyance here on MFP. I agree, It is completely delusional unless there are extreme underlying medical conditions.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    tritto?

Tritto!!!!!!! :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Pity works as well, I jump to use the word hate b/c It’s quite the repeat annoyance here on MFP. I agree, It is completely delusional unless there are extreme underlying medical conditions.

absolutly not true i am walking talking proof of it edit to add i gained 100 pounds in a year never eating more that 2000 calories and thats a hig estimate to say that it is impossible for an overweight person to have a hard time eating 1200 is 100% wrong because I am and I do.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    hating ~ namecalling, because a person is not clever enough to come up with something of worthy debatability
    disagreeing ~ not agreeing with one says, with mature, logical debates

^this^
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    whats funny is this thread turned into a hating on haters thread...
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    To me, hating is when you're jealous of someone so you try to bash them.

Disagreeing is when people see things differently. Disagreements can be constructive if done in a mature, open-minded way. Disagreements can get nasty when one of the parties cannot successfully debate, so they resort to personal insults or name calling.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I hate everyone
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I hate everyone

I disagree.
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    I hate everyone