Replies

• amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    🙂👍
  • pinkcamo319
    pinkcamo319 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I t have trouble being consistent in logging my calories. I think if I could be more consistent with that I would actually see some of my weight come off. Lol
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    @pinkcamo319 good luck. you got this!
  • amioc
    Options
    Hi 👋 I’m so chuffed I’ve only lost 3lb but from weight training I’ve been loosing inches and
    I’m back in my size uk 10s 🥳!! Now I need to try and get back into my size uk 8s!

How is everyone else doing?
  • superalee9222
    superalee9222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I joined a couple of days ago feel free to add me
  • pinkcamo319
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @ amioc not great. I started this last week good then hubby took a day off mid week and then it threw off my whole week.

I did enjoy spending the day with him though
  • amioc
    Options
    @ amioc not great. I started this last week good then hubby took a day off mid week and then it threw off my whole week.

I did enjoy spending the day with him though

I’ve done the same as you a few times. I’m sure as it was only a few days you won’t of put on much weight and if you have it will probably be water weight and you will loose it quickly! I hope you had a lovely time spending time with him?
  • pinkcamo319
    Options
    I did. I always love spending time with him. Due to work schedules and kids, we don’t always get that time for the two us to go bomb around and have a lunch date
  • kristinwoods919
    kristinwoods919 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Please put a comment in request though. I have been getting a ton of spam!
  • Tigerlily0626
    Tigerlily0626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good morning! I'm new to being back on this and I'm looking for a support group/friends. I haven't tried to track my diet, on the regular, in over ten years. So i know this will be difficult.
  • pinkcamo319
    Options
    Tigerlily0626: I track my diet but I’m just very inconsistent with it.
  • amioc
    Options
    I did. I always love spending time with him. Due to work schedules and kids, we don’t always get that time for the two us to go bomb around and have a lunch date

Me and my husband are the same. He works from home at the moment so i see him a lot but we hardly ever have time to ourselves because of our boys 😕
  • amioc
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Please put a comment in request though. I have been getting a ton of spam!

I’m not sure how to add you I’m rubbing at technology 😂!! I’ll try but if it doesn’t work could you please add me?
  • amioc
    Options
    good morning! I'm new to being back on this and I'm looking for a support group/friends. I haven't tried to track my diet, on the regular, in over ten years. So i know this will be difficult.

It will be at first but you will probably get the hang of it fairly quickly. I’m still rubbish at the food side of things so the little progress I’ve made has taken ages 😕 feel free to add me a a friend ☺️
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can also add me!
    I'm 26, currently working on tracking all the things & counting calories.
    I'm also working on some strength workouts, I'd like to be stronger especially in my upper body.
    Let's do this ladies!
  • amioc
    Options
    I’ve lost another lb 🥳
  • pinkcamo319
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • alijune74
    alijune74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have major trouble with consistency. Migraines and emotional eating/stress eating always get me off track. Then I have trouble getting back on. Need accountability buddies. Help!
  • yoli71997
    yoli71997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this chat already! I’m 24 and 6 months away from my wedding. I have been focusing on eating better abs exercising at home but since I didn’t see much change I finally got a gym membership. I’m up for the challenge but will take any tips 😊
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group ladies. Feel free to use this group however it best helps you stay on track and accountable! Good luck