Welcome New Members!

Replies

• mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 508 Member
    Welcome to all the newcomers! Have been on MFP since 2013 and find this a great site for tracking food and fitness. Have lost 80+ lbs AND kept it off...tracking works. As for adding friends, that feature has been restored. Because of all the trolls I will only add friends who send me a note briefly letting me know how they "know" me; e.g., read my posts on message board. Not accepting male requests unless their page looks legit. Good idea to add a picture to your page and a little about yourself; that makes it more likely that folks will accept your friend request - or at least it does for me.
    good luck and stick with it. Remember this is for life!
  • Winston2040
    Winston2040 Posts: 8 Member
    I am back. Again. I really need help this time. Car accidents sure do make you eat so much. I woke up this morning and today was the day I decided to get back on the horse and get the ball rolling again. I'm 45 and don't want to be fat. Any of you feel the same add me. I am desperate, lol!
  • silverchild99
    silverchild99 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys! Im finally ready to stop succumbing to cravings and boredom eating…I finally want to take control of my diet! I love Silverchair with a vengeance and I’m counting on them to help me through this!!!
  • craftylocks77
    craftylocks77 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I am having gastric by pass in three months and was told myfitnesspal is a great place to count calories but also I am looking for motivation and encouragement!
  • Tdavenport0110
    Tdavenport0110 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello everyone! I’m back again and trying to lose some weight! Good luck to everyone!
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Hello, I am a old member starting over. I started in 2015 but life got in the way and I haven't been on site since 2017. Now I'm ready to start over. Here's to renew beginnings.
  • MyFitJourney20
    MyFitJourney20 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello and good luck with your journey 😊. I’ve been a member since 2020 and I too have recently came back.
    Looking for tips, recipes and a positive workout buddy then don’t hesitate to add me 😊.
  • jeevaslover
    jeevaslover Posts: 3 Member
    hii !! :3

• ce_carroll
    ce_carroll Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2021
    Hi All! I am just starting on MFP after being on and off WW for the last year or so. It's just not working for me so I decided to try something new. I am hoping to lose that pandemic pizza weight and develop healthy habits.
  • Tdavenport0110
    Tdavenport0110 Posts: 8 Member
    ce_carroll wrote: »
    Hi All! I am just starting on MFP after being on and off WW for the last year or so. It's just not working for me so I decided to try something new. I am hoping to lose that pandemic pizza weight and develop healthy habits.

This question may sound stupid but……
    What is WW?
  • ce_carroll
    ce_carroll Posts: 2 Member
    This question may sound stupid but……
    What is WW?

WW is Weight Watchers but they rebranded to WW last year.

• wolfyana
    wolfyana Posts: 1 Member
    Hello
    The names Anastasia, call me Ana
    I used to be on here way back, but I've returned and I'm glad, so newly new again I suppose. Nice to meet you all.
  • baeknari
    baeknari Posts: 1 Member
    hello people!! I'm Nari
    I hope we can all hit our goals together :blush:
  • ninjapanda227
    ninjapanda227 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello humans! 😜
  • heatmoni
    heatmoni Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, not sure what to say except here I go again. This time might be the approach I need. Hello all!
  • boosmimi1
    boosmimi1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I’m new here to the forum. I’m starting my health journey once again. I believe I’m ready, really ready. I have a new grandbaby on the way, and I want to feel better where I can play with that baby for years to come. I need to lose a lot of weight and need lots of encouragement to stay on track. I love sweets and chips. My goal right now is to move my body more, drink lots more water and to cut out snacks and eat more veggies.
  • Niteman3d
    Niteman3d Posts: 171 Member
    Welcome to all the newcomers... get fit, never quit! 👍
  • Muzikman52
    Muzikman52 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all! New to the group. Lost 30 lbs since I watched Forks Over Knives and went 100% Vegan August 2021. Still got a lot more to go.
  • huntermac9513
    huntermac9513 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi
  • Julieiom67
    Julieiom67 Posts: 1 Member
    At the start of a long road .. keen to get in touch with people on the same journey. Share top tips on recipes, exercise and motivation. Counting calories and moving my butt more , changing my relationship with food x … 1 day and one ounce at a time 😁.
  • Jazzgal
    Jazzgal Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. Ready to try this weight loss thing again lol.
    Looking for friends
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    semi new member, I have had an account since college but could never really stick to tracking everything. Basically I am just tired of my own excuses so back on the hamster wheel I go.
  • What’s goin on yall, I’m Tbone

Looking forward to some gains with you
  • Sherlorraine
    Sherlorraine Posts: 2 Member
    Didn't realise you could meet people on this bit 🤣 #exploring my fitness pal 🤣🤣🤣 looking to add new friends and push eachother 💪 anyone feel free to add... looking to loose 3 stone... what's everyone else's goals?
  • Rhi_cet
    Rhi_cet Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hey there :smile: . I've signed up tonight as I think this will help me with accountability as I track my eating habits and exercise routine, which will put on track to a healthier lifestyle. I carry my Covid isolation souvenir around with me everywhere I go at the moment, and I'd like to be rid of it to fit back into my pre-pandemic .....Ok, lets be honest - mid twenties - jeans :D
  • Ara_celie
    Ara_celie Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone. I have been on my journey for a year. Did Keto but was not sustainable. Finally decided to start logging my information on myfitness pal to hold me accountable of my macros/calories.
  • NeedCaffeinee
    NeedCaffeinee Posts: 105 Member
    Hi! Here again after I lost 40lbs, hoping to lose my last 10-15lbs. This app was so helpful to me before so I am hoping I can get back into it and have more success in achieving my goal.
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    edited November 2021
    back after being away a couple years....ready to drop some 10 lbs. by Dec 3, 2021. I live in Cincinnati and seeking support to stay on program! i bet my trainer that i can do it...i know it's a bit aggressive, but i know i can do it!
  • Ivan_Cerezo
    Ivan_Cerezo Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. :) I'm new and could use the reciprocated motivation from all of you. Military athlete and aspiring fitness freak.
  • LoreleiReed
    LoreleiReed Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, just joined three days ago and learning to navigate around the site. Apologize for not introducing myself sooner. Profile filled out.