Exercising Clothes Help

Options
13»

Replies

• SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Brooks Infinity running shoes!!!!
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i wear either stretchy pants or nike shorts depending on temp. i normally wear pants cus my legs aren't in the best looking shape yet. as for as shirts, i will wear a cotton bra (victoria secret) since i don't have a sports bra (they hurt me b/c i'm too big in the chest), a bodyshaper (sometimes 2) and a t shirt.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    i wear either stretchy pants or nike shorts depending on temp. i normally wear pants cus my legs aren't in the best looking shape yet. as for as shirts, i will wear a cotton bra (victoria secret) since i don't have a sports bra (they hurt me b/c i'm too big in the chest), a bodyshaper (sometimes 2) and a t shirt.
    I agree with you on the sports bra thing. Since I'm a 40D, I feel really cramped and they move around a lot with a sports bra, and they feel really heavy. But with a regular bra they're too bouncy lol. I don't know any other way to put it. I need to find a good bra that I can workout in.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Speaking of bras, if any of you are big chested like me, what kind of bra do you wear?

Enell No-bounce Bra. It is the greatest bra I've ever used, and I'm a D.

I agree, Enell bras are the best, I currently am wearing a 36 DDD or 34 G and its the only bra I can do my kick class in.
  • oodesireoo
    Options
    The champion sports bra works fine when I'm not running. I need something stronger for the ta-tas!

My favorite pair of pants came from Victoria's Secret when they were doing their fitness wear. They're called shock absorbers. They're light and airy! I:heart: them. Should've got more. They don't fall down like some yoga pants do which drives me insane when I'm on the elliptical.

Then I just wear some random t-shirt or wife beater.

Shoes are New Balance.
    How much are the Champion bras?

i was just at target today and they were like 16.99.. but im cheap so i wait till they are on clearance.. sometimes i can get two for 9.95.. WooHoo!! :drinker:

I looooooove my underarmour shirts!! but why do they have to be so damm expensive??!! :grumble: but then i look through the clearance rack and sometimes you can get them half off!! shweet! :bigsmile:
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    where can you get enell bras? i have never heard of them
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I wear technical fabrics, or clothes that wick away sweat. These types of clothes don't get sweaty and then cling to you like 100% cotton, the sweat dries fast and you stay cooler in hot weather. And if it is cold you won't freeze because of wet clothes. Target has a good like by champion, Wal Mart has a danskin line-those are the cheeper ones.

Yep, me too. I am a runner so I have to wear the dry-wick fabric (I sweat so bad! Yuck! :huh: ). Kohl's also has a line called TekGear that is pretty cheap. I'm just lifting weights, I'll just wear a tank & shorts, but for cardio it's gotta be the dry-wick fabric.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Brooks running shoes are the bomb! I've only tried on a pair and could tell they would be great. I am either going to get those or asics for my next runners.

I like my addidas ClimaCool's too. I have nikes too (not the shox). And new balance. I like to switch it up.
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Speaking of bras, if any of you are big chested like me, what kind of bra do you wear?

This bra is awesome...

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,19835_Moving-Comfort-Fiona-Sports-Bra-For-Women.html

This is what I have. I'm a 32 DD, so I was SO happy to find a line that carries my size! It doesn't look like my grandma's bra either, ha.

I bought it at Fleet Feet (a running store).
  • Shawna_L
    Shawna_L Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love the way that bra looks! It looks so comfy!! But they don't have my size! I'm a 42 DD but they only go up to 40 DD. :sad:

Amazon carries that bra in a better selection of sizes, but their prices aren't as good as Sierra Trading. My local sporting good store carries them as well, it's worth checking. The Fiona bra is the only sports bra I've ever liked. Wonderfully comfortable support for those of us with larger chests.