Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    isnt that a great idea? how did you come up with the name CJ? is it in reference to Pam Anderson when she was on Baywatch?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    edited October 2021
    Wasn't I in the dark about Pam Anderson? Don't I have a male co-worker who goes by CJ? Isn't it easy to understand? Did you guess that my first initial is 'C', but the combination of that and my actual middle initial doesn't fall into the "easy to understand" category? Do you want to know the other reason?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Are you going to leave us hanging on the last reason?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Isn't it true that right around the same time a fellow female freelancer was accosted outside a Starbucks by a man who called out her name - causing her to stop and wait for him? As he got closer, didn't she realize that she didn't know him and ran away quickly just as he was grabbing her purse? Didn't we decide together that he must've heard her giving out her name to the barrista in Starbucks? Can you guess that I shared with her my decision to go by initials to make it easier and we decided it might also be smarter since we frequently travel alone on business?
  • Cat0703a
    Didn’t I think it was safety related? Did you know I belong to the wrong name club frequently too?
  • cmsienk
    Wouldn't it have been quicker for me to just say safety related? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Don’t you think by sharing her story you might cause others to consider their current habits?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't I switch to CJ at Starbucks many years ago? Isn't one of the reasons because the order taker would invariably mis-hear me and either get my name wrong or ask me to repeat it (or spell it) several times? (Will you ask Frank aka Brandon aka Brian about this? Doesn't he understand the phenomenon?) Doesn't everybody get CJ right?

Wasn't I going to jokingly ask you if "CJ" was what baristas sometimes erroneously call you, in the same way that I am sometimes called Brandon? Didn't it make me laugh when I read your above comment, and yes, don't I completely understand? 😂

• cmsienk
    Who else just got up and is ready for coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Also, is it only 43 degrees Fahrenheit (~ 6 degrees Celsius) where you are? Where is my sweatshirt?
  • Cat0703a
    Did you find it?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Aren't I wearing it now and thinking about another cup of coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Did you smell mine brewing? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Well, aren't I late to the party as usual, and aren't I having a nonfat mocha frappuccino (w/ no whip cream) in lieu of a hot coffee? Isn't it a balmy 58 degrees Fahrenheit here, and raining?
  • cmsienk
    Aren't you right on time and always welcome?
  • frankwbrown
    Don't I have a dilemma I need help with? Don't I need another ~5,000 steps today to hit my goal?
    Should I try walking at an indoor mall, with all the tantalizing food everywhere, and risk buying something?
    Or should I attempt to walk in the park and risk getting soaked? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Could you eat a snack and/or drink a large glass of water before you go walk at the mall? Wouldn't I offer you some yummy chicken vegetable soup?

Oh and might I suggest leaving your money at home so you can't buy any of the tantalizing food?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Wouldn't that be the wise thing to do, as the weather is so unpredictable?
    Didn't I just finish lunch with that nonfat frappuccino, so don't I think I'll be okay at the mall?
    And wouldn't it be fitting to use this opportunity to buy a pair of pants a size smaller, which will be a NSV for me? 😁

Won't I need my wallet if I decide to buy those pants, but otherwise, isn't that another wise suggestion?
  • cmsienk
    Won't you allow me to congratulate you on that? And now aren't I off to see a young relative in a local performance of Alice in Wonderland?
  • frankwbrown
    Won't you say "Hi" to Alice for me? 🙋‍♂️