Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Did you get those steps in Frank? And were you successful in your pants purchasing?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Won't you allow me to congratulate you on that? And now aren't I off to see a young relative in a local performance of Alice in Wonderland?

Would you believe I got gifted Alice in Wonderland on so many occasions? Isn't my name Alison? Not Alice? Although wasn't I named after an Alice?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Did you get those steps in Frank? And were you successful in your pants purchasing?

Didn't it clear up, the sun came out, and I just walked in the park? Isn't it so much nicer to walk outdoors if weather permits? Isn't Day 22 in the bag? 😎

Don't I now have a new pair of Dockers? Couldn't I have gone one size smaller but they would have been tighter through the thighs than I'd like?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t that fabulous news about the sunshine (and the pants too)?
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I pleased as punch? Tickled pink? Over the moon? Or just plain happy about it? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Haven't I just started watching the first episode of Invasion on AppleTV?
    Isn't my nephew anxious for me to watch the first 2 episodes, so he can join me in watching the 3rd on my big screen TV?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t that sweet that he wants to spend time with his uncle?
  • frankwbrown
    Oh, is that the reason? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Aren’t I the eternal optimist? 😂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    edited October 2021
    srazamora wrote: »
    @nossmf , has this thread taken a backseat to a particularly addictive cell phone game?

Do you remember how little free time I said I had before? Doesn't that time become even MORE restrictive when your work relief shows up late, two kids have after school activities requiring parental taxi service, and dinner prep is swapped, in the interest of "convenience," by waiting in line for "fast" food...and spending over an hour waiting at three different places combined? And with all of this starting after waking up at 4am following 4 hours of sleep, doesn't that make @nossmf a tired boy indeed? Doesn't the prospect of five hours sleep before another 4am wakeup call sound rather daunting?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    edited October 2021
    @nossmf, aren't those 4am wake up calls challenging? May I offer my sympathy and understanding? Didn't I have a similar schedule a couple of weeks ago (minus the taxi service and multiple fast food lines)? Don't I hope you get the opportunity for more sleep very soon?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,045 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    @nossmf , has this thread taken a backseat to a particularly addictive cell phone game?

Do you remember how little free time I said I had before? Doesn't that time become even MORE restrictive when your work relief shows up late, two kids have after school activities requiring parental taxi service, and dinner prep is swapped, in the interest of "convenience," by waiting in line for "fast" food...and spending over an hour waiting at three different places combined? And with all of this starting after waking up at 4am following 4 hours of sleep, doesn't that make @nossmf a tired boy indeed? Doesn't the prospect of five hours sleep before another 4am wakeup call sound rather daunting?

If it was daunting just to read the recap, don’t you think I can sympathize a bit, @nossmf ? Did you have to give a similar recap to your clan mates to explain why their donation requests went unanswered during your reluctant stint as an Uber and Uber Eats driver on minimal sleep?
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member

Are you?
  • cmsienk

Are you?

Isn't she?
  • frankwbrown

Are you?

Isn't she?

Doesn't she deserve a treat with her morning coffee?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021

Are you?

Isn't she?

Do you think she'd like chaffles and bacon?

Would you, @Cat0703a?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,045 Member

Are you?

Isn't she?

Is morning coffee not a treat itself?
  • cmsienk

Are you?

Isn't she?

Doesn't your wisdom on this subject deserve a second cup? Join me?
  • frankwbrown

Are you?

Isn't she?

Doesn't your wisdom on this subject deserve a second cup? Join me?

Might I, of lesser wisdom, also join you? Might I also have a chaffle? Wouldn't that give me an idea of what to expect tomorrow morning, when/if I try making them?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    What do you think? Isn't the approximately 1T of pure maple syrup the only source of carbs in this meal?
    EDIT: Didn't I forget the 1.5 carbs in the 1t of coconut flour?
    i2kbgkm211um.jpg