Mmm mmm morning coffee!

Options
Ilovecereals82
Ilovecereals82 Posts: 135 Member
Little scoop of raw sugar and a couple splashes of some vanilla oatmilk and oooooooh baby my mouth is happy!!

What do you all take in your morning coffee?? Or do you drink something different???

Happy Sunday people!!!

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,045 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Couple of splashes of heavy whipping cream and a teaspoon of erythritol on most days. Just the cream if I'm out and about...
  • Ilovecereals82
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Couple of splashes of heavy whipping cream and a teaspoon of erythritol on most days. Just the cream if I'm out and about...

I like your style!!!
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,491 Member
    Options
    My preference is black coffee but my stomach doesn’t always appreciate it as much as I do. 😅 So a little cream or creamer these days. Today’s is a Bailey’s mudslide creamer and it’s pretty darn tasty!
  • Ilovecereals82
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    My preference is black coffee but my stomach doesn’t always appreciate it as much as I do. 😅 So a little cream or creamer these days. Today’s is a Bailey’s mudslide creamer and it’s pretty darn tasty!

Oh wow I love the selection you’ve got going on today!!! Sounds delicious 🤤
  • Kate515285
    Kate515285 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Very strong Community French roast, Truvia, and Silk Sweet Cream or Vanilla. Don't come at me with offbrand coffee. 🤣🤣
  • Ilovecereals82
    Options
    Kate515285 wrote: »
    Very strong Community French roast, Truvia, and Silk Sweet Cream or Vanilla. Don't come at me with offbrand coffee. 🤣🤣

Ooooo yah you’ve definitely got that fancy recipe down!!! I like it!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Black coffee or a splash of dairy free creamer. Sometimes I throw in a stick of cinnamon, clove or two and some vanilla.
    Actually, recently I’ve throwing in a bag of green tea and that’s the best. Turmeric/ginger/lemon.
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Strong coffee with plenty of double thick cream to sweeten things up (instead of sugar) ☕️
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Dark roast in a press pot with unsweetened dark cocoa powder, stevia, a dash of cheap vanilla flavoring, and a shake of cayenne pepper. No milk or cream needed!
  • Ilovecereals82
    Options
    Black coffee or a splash of dairy free creamer. Sometimes I throw in a stick of cinnamon, clove or two and some vanilla.
    Actually, recently I’ve throwing in a bag of green tea and that’s the best. Turmeric/ginger/lemon.

Love that cinnamon stick idea!!!
  • Ilovecereals82
    Options
    Strong coffee with plenty of double thick cream to sweeten things up (instead of sugar) ☕️

Hmmmm never tried the double thick cream!!
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Options

It’s very filling too 👍
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Whiskey. And a little coffee. In fact, you can skip the coffee. :)

Reenie, back at it again with words of wisdom! 😌
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I take my coffee black*finger guns*
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Grind up some Lavazza espresso beans and use my simple French press for 16oz of fresh brew and I add an ounce of half and half…
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,045 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

It’s very filling too 👍

How is double thick cream different from heavy whipping cream?

Okay, never mind. I just looked it up - and now I want some!
  • mitz_bitz
    mitz_bitz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Iced latte x3 shots with a dash of cinnamon 😛😛