JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Options

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hour commitment - finished dinner, now I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    JFT for 10/25 (today): ✔️
    1) No more brownies, but a few crumbs if I want! ✔️
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/24) ✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday 10/28 ✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) ✔️
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth) ✔️
    6) Lunch <= 600 calories ✔️
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. Honey ok today. ✔️ Didn't have today
    8) No peanuts today ✔️
    9) Some dried apricots ok today.✔️ Didn't have today

JFT for 10/26 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) No more brownies, but a few crumbs if I want!
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/24)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday 10/28
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth)
    6) Lunch <= 600 calories
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. Honey ok today.
    8) No peanuts today
    9) Some dried apricots ok today.

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    More lobster for me!!!! Found mini Langostino lobster tails at Aldi’s. Spaghetti squash, broccoli & lobster with Alfredo for under 500 calories.

This was hubby’s bowl, mine was lighter on sauce than his.

zycr2cidgikd.jpeg

OH MY GOSH. I saw this pic and my mouth is watering. This looks delicious! 😃
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. CHECK IN ON D.
    2. Morning: Check email. Send greetings. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats.
    3. Test Prep Class: Calculate math grades. Grade research projects. Enter. Conferences??
    4. Pit Crew: Movie clip. ** Call around for monster stamps. Input grades.
    5. Online Facilitation: Email contacts. Read new book. Upload new seating charts. Grade student work.
    6. English Class: Continue poetry. Update goodreads. Pattern recognition & smallpox inoculation.
    7. Planning: Lesson journaling - what worked? what didn't? what next? Write Clois. Phone calls. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. Update grades. Afternoon short run?
    8. Evening: Respond to Twitter & FB groups. Dinner: Fish? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT. Bike ride?
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Read: 1 hr (AAB) while playing sleepy music.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store. S&F script work. Clois. Saturday volunteering at library THIS WEEK.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    End of July: 190.2
    Today: 196.4

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – Late Oct? ObG schedule for 9/28. PCP Aug 17. Therapy July 27.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion August 3.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. I'd like to offer time to read in class but some of my students don't bring their books.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Goals for Monday are simple -

No snacks one small one
    Back and foot exercises some
    Sensible meals yes
    As much outside work as possible, as it's forecast rain after today. got lots done, very stiff afterwards!

Glad I got lots of tidying up outside done yesterday, as it's heavy rain today. there's still more to do if it dries up sometime. Today I've spent breakfast time on hold to government phone line for my mother (hoping to get through quicker if I phoned early). Told to phone another number, and now need to send in a letter and forms (originals, always makes me jittery!). No wonder I don't like using the phone lol.

JFT Tuesday

No snacks
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Sensible meals
    Government letter
    Care home/grocery shopping/petrol
    Don't buy high calorie snacks at store
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

JFT Monday
    - Weigh in :smile:
    - Work by 7:30 :smile:
    - Protein bar for brunch :smile:
    - Meetings all afternoon :smile:
    - Log food :smile:
    - Stay green :smile:
    - Don't get discouraged :neutral:
    - Bed by 11:30 in bed not on couch. :smile:

Make your Monday a little less Monday if you can! Love y'all!

Happy Healthy Tuesday y'all. Weight is holding steady rather than going down, but I'm thinking part may be PMS. Sigh... Not likely to make my goal of 180 by 10/31, but I'm not that far off, I still lost 8 pounds this month and I should be excited by that.

Not much planned today other than work stuff. Leftovers for dinner as hubby takes a long evening to workout and do yoga on Tuesdays. My plan to start working out November 1 scares me a bit. I'm so far out of shape, it will be hard to not be discouraged, but at least my workout clothes fit a little better than they did.

JFT Tuesday
    - Weigh :neutral:
    - Work by 8:00 :( close but not quite
    - Meetings
    - Protein shake for brunch
    - More meetings
    - Stay at work until 4:30pm
    - Home and take a nap
    - No alcohol
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - Bed by 11:30, in bed not on couch
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB The last downtown farmers market is this Sat. (always the end of Oct. & limited vendors). I will miss my favorite vendors & fresh food, but not getting my *kitten* out of bed to beat the crowds will be nice. There may be a winter version (Market on Military) that I've been to before, not sure of any schedule at this time. Our grill is charcoal, I've never owned a gas grill. My youngest brother grills on charcoal year round, even in winter, but I'm not crazy about that.

Recap M 10/25 ~ rest day? yes
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks (log in Exercise Notes) :)
    2) Leftovers for supper? / net cals zero / 14c water :s Ate crackers after I closed my log so logged in morning. -422 & 13c Feeling bloated today = ugh!
    3) Complete ROP-BJ checklist templates / complete draft & email Surveillance request / catch up email backlog from last week / wait on direction for PA-BB (again... ugh) / started reformatting F&Ds (sigh) = 4/5
    4) Ecard to ESL / take clean clothes upstairs & put away :D done except for my shirts now hanging on back of my office chair / another ta-da? TA-DA called folks, spoke mainly to dad for change, that was fun <3 stowed all empty planters in basement or garage, emptied shipping boxes & stored stuff, folded hubby's work shirts & my workout clothes = 2/3
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:40 alarm (dog walk before work) :( 1/6

JFT T 10/26
    1) Accurate logging / net cals zero / 14c water
    2) ROP-BJ: email Surveillance request & reformat F&Ds / 10:00 R.M. meeting / 12:00 Facebook Live / 2:00 - 4:00 sports betting reports training (Teams) / OOO message
    3) Walk dog after work
    4) Some ta-da?
    5) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:30 alarm (conference center 8 a.m.)

For some reason last night, I was too wound up to fall asleep right away (unusual for me). Then I woke several times, including when hubby came to bed around 2:30. We snuggled until Kitty intruded. Apparently she was cold (we keep house cool in evenings for sleeping) and barged her way between hubby and I, then forced her way under the covers between us with just her head stuck out. I could feel her nestling into my hair and laying against my back. At least she was comfortable... she was purring like crazy. LOL Hubby is a pushover for cat, so that was that.

I didn't walk dog after work last night because still windy with strong gusts. Due to sleep issues, I didn't get up early & walk dog before work today. Since I have training 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. tomorrow and the next day, I plan to walk dog after work this week. Hope my morning determination is good at the end of the day!

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21 & 6.30.21 ~ 7.31.21 accountable ~ 9.1.21 horrible after vacation but recorded ~ 9.30.21 small improvements yay
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K on 6.19.21 after thunderstorm in 1:45:49 ave. pace 17:02 per mile / Titletown Wellness Shoreline Challenge: virtual distance from Gills Rock to Pleasant Prairie (232 miles) as many times as possible 6.12.21 - 11.26.21 / Packers 5K IN PERSON 7.24.21 48:36 ave. pace 15:39 / Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K IN PERSON 10.2.21 47:34 ave. pace 15:19 second half pace 14:48 / Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K 10.9.21 in person 52:10 ave. pace 16:48 hill climb 1:44
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    JFT 10/26
    - Vitamins
    - 64 oz of water
    - 10,000 steps
    - 15 min stretch / 15 min cardio
    - Log everything
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/26 (today): ✔️
    1) No desserts, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. No more brownies, but a few crumbs if I want!
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    6) Lunch <= 600 calories
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. Honey ok today.
    8) No peanuts today

Hour commitment - Had coffee stuff, now I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• pridesabtch
    Options
    @Janele0627 How are you feeling these days? Better I hope.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - just had lunch, now I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have metamusal dose. No more ground turkey today.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/26 (today): ✔️
    1) No desserts, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. No more brownies, but a few crumbs if I want!✔️
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/24) ✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday 10/28 ✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) ✔️
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth) ✔️
    6) Lunch <= 600 calories ✔️
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. Honey ok today. ✔️
    8) No peanuts today ✔️
    9) Some dried apricots ok today.✔️ None today

Hour commitment - Just had dinner, now I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 10/27 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) No desserts, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. No more brownies, but a few crumbs if I want!
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    6) Lunch <= 600 calories
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today.
    8) No peanuts today
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. SCHOOL PICTURE DAY.
    2. Morning: Check email. Send greetings. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats.
    3. Test Prep Class: Update math grades. Outline for Week 12. Pull up Kahoot opener. Grade essays.
    4. Pit Crew: Little movie. Next script? Create PDF of senator letter.
    5. Online Facilitation: Email senator. Read Firebringer. Upload new seating charts. Update grades; send emails.
    6. English Class: Starter - Kahoot. Poetry lesson.
    7. Planning: Lesson journaling - what worked? what didn't? what next? Late work. Revise lesson plans. Phone calls. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. Letter to B.
    8. Evening: Respond to Twitter & FB groups. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT. Livestream.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Read: 1 hr (FB) while playing sleepy music.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store. S&F script work. Clois. Saturday volunteering at library THIS WEEK. GET CANDY AND BREAD. Doctor 11/2. Dentist 11/10. Conf 12/10.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    End of July: 190.2
    Today: 196.8

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – Late Oct? ObG schedule for 9/28. PCP Aug 17. Therapy July 27.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion August 3.
    8. House: Siding. Ask about bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Today was actually a good day, just very ... draining. We'll see how things go tomorrow.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, back againnn, well tbh I never really went. I've been here reading to keep up to date with you all.

Awe dear Bex ... so sorry to hear about all you've been going through! I have not been on here myself for a couple days ... but I am happy to see you posted. We are all here for you .... Hang in there! <3
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    Options
    OMG -- I have not been on here all week, and behind like 58 posts!

@Bex - so good to see you back posting .. we all missed you!

@PackerFaninGB .. YES .. I did get your email. Thank you SO very much! Boy.. its a lot to write down each day, isn't it! I listen to her podcasts, but I've been in such a slump lately. I am barely getting my food logged. Need to get better at this.
    So sorry you are also not feeling well with your sinus infection .. I hope you are also feeling better soon.

I am so far behind reading, and very tired tonite.. so will try and read more posts tomorrow, and also post my own goals. Don't know what I have to do to get myself back on track ... giving myself a kick in the butt!!!
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 sorry you're in so much pain, I hope the physio can help you today.

JFT Tuesday

No snacks hmm, does it count as a snack if I hold it back from lunch to have later?
    Back exercises some
    Foot exercises some
    Sensible meals yes
    Government letter written and posted
    Care home/grocery shopping/petrol yes/yes/no
    Don't buy high calorie snacks at store just one, ignored the rest

Finding it hard to get going this morning but I'll get moving soon. Up early but not done much yet. Weather is really wild and windy with heavy rain, not planning on a walk today.

JFT Wednesday 27th

Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Sensible meals
    Only one snack
    Do business accounts
    Do tax return
    (no excuses, it's too wet to do anything outside)
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    - Weigh :neutral:
    - Work by 8:00 :( close but not quite
    - Meetings :smile:
    - Protein shake for brunch :smile:
    - More meetings :smile:
    - Stay at work until 4:30pm :( Left at 4:00
    - Home and take a nap :smile:
    - No alcohol :smile:
    - Log food :smile:
    - Stay green :smile:
    - Bed by 11:30, in bed not on couch :smile:

Got home from work yesterday and was starving. The protein shake just did not cut it. I was scavenging the house for things to eat. I had left over lobster alfredo, a few wings, a candy bar and some cheese and crackers all in 20-30 minutes. Not ideal, but I did skip dinner since I had so much after work. Stayed well within my calories and managed a bit of homemade strawberry ice cream, yum. Weight is down a bit today, but it could just be that I skipped dinner last night, or more accurately I ate dinner very early. What I should have done was eat one thing when I got home, then wait to see if I was satisfied instead of binging a bit. Oh well, it happened and I stopped it (by taking a nap).

Huge Global meeting this morning at 7:00am. A bit nervous I'll make a fool of myself, but my part is relatively minor unless there are questions. I am new in the area, so I do not know the history of the quality issues I'm discussing. Oh well, It will be fine, there are others on the call that can field the questions if I don't know.

Have to take the pooch to the vet/surgeon today to evaluate a growth. The growth is very large and they aren't sure they will be able to remove it with where it is. The hope is they will be able to remove at least a portion of it to relieve some pressure on his ribs/abdomen. Scary...

JFT Wednesday
    - Up at 5:30 :smile:
    - Shower :smile:
    - Weigh :smile: Down a bit
    - Work by 6:30 :smile:
    - Meeting at 7:00 :smile:
    - Haz Com audit at 9:30
    - Walk down of Delrin Finishing
    - Vet
    - Home by 4:00
    - Maybe Bible Study
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - No alcohol
    - Bed by 11:30 in bed not on the couch.

Happy hump day you beautiful folks!
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 hope you get some relief. Take it easy if you can.
  • CaseyJackson2354
    CaseyJackson2354 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new! I am really needing accountability: work, school, and stressed I’ve just been eating everything! I’m on the incline. I had lost 5 pounds and now I’ve gained it all back and some.

JFT- 10/27
    - no eating after dinner
    - No over eating
    - Stay under 1300 cals
    - Go on a walk
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @Janele0627 How are you feeling these days? Better I hope.
    I'm doing okay. Still not 100% on my health but my doctor hasn't gotten back to me yet...Ugh. I've started taking my usual vitamins again, so hoping that helps at least a little. I've been super busy with state job interviews, the holidays coming up at work, and a myriad of other things. But I did a workout last night even though I really didn't want to! Thanks for checking up on me :)

Recap 10/26
    - Vitamins
    - 64 oz of water X
    - 10,000 steps X
    - 15 min stretch / 15 min cardio ✓ / ✓
    - Log everything X

JFT 10/27
    - Vitamins
    - 64 oz of water
    - 15 min stretch / 15 min cardio
    - Log everything