Who else loves N.C.I.S :-D

Options
i'm hooked on the tv series N.c.i.s! I just love it! we've just finished watching the 1st 6 seasons of it and have ordered seasons 7 and 8, can not wait to get them!!

who's your favourite character??

I love all of them! it would probable go in the order of Abbie scuito, Ducky mallard, Anthony Dinozzo, Timothy McGee, Jethro Gibbs and then Ziva David oh and palmer and leon are ok, but they kinda fade into the back round a bit, i did much prefer jenny shepard as director.

Lol :-D anyone know if there's a season 9 and if or when it comes out??

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Abby...by far my favorite!
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    Abby...by far my favorite!

Yeah she's brilliant! it'd be great to friends with her character but in reality if that makes sense :)
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I love Ducky...:laugh:
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Abbie, Tony, and Gibbs are my 3 favorites. :)
  • AngieR1106
    Options
    The Season Premier is Tuesday 9/20, I believe. I'm a big fan too!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i love it
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    i'm hooked on the tv series N.c.i.s! I just love it! we've just finished watching the 1st 6 seasons of it and have ordered seasons 7 and 8, can not wait to get them!!

I love all of them! it would probable go in the order of Abbie scuito, Ducky mallard, Anthony Dinozzo, Timothy McGee, Jethro Gibbs and then Ziva David oh and palmer and leon are ok, but they kinda fade into the back round a bit, i did much prefer jenny shepard as director.

I LOVE NCIS!!!!

I have seen all the episodes! It's our family time for my brother and I, our parents and younger brother live outside the country...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ziva & Gibbs!!!

I personally like her better than Kate....But I do like Sasha Alexandra in Rizolli & Isles

:happy:
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love it too! Abby and Gibbs are my fave!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Gibbs cause Mark Harmon still got it!
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    The Season Premier is Tuesday 9/20, I believe. I'm a big fan too!

Awh so i wont be able to buy the season on box set for a while then! awh im raging! lol
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options

I LOVE NCIS!!!!

I have seen all the episodes! It's our family time for my brother and I, our parents and younger brother live outside the country...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ziva & Gibbs!!!

I personally like her better than Kate....But I do like Sasha Alexandra in Rizolli & Isles

:happy:

Awh thats cool :)
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i cant stand that show. however my husband and 8 yr old daughter are addicted to it. ugghhhhhhhhh
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    i cant stand that show. however my husband and 8 yr old daughter are addicted to it. ugghhhhhhhhh

Haha awh! out numbered :) how come you don't like it?
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    OH YA!!! LOVE NCIS - can't wait for the premier!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Abbie, Tony, and Gibbs are my 3 favorites. :)

Same here :smile:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I've never missed an episode...I have passed up going out with my friends just so I can sit on my tush and watch it. Abby is my favorite...she is the perky Goth...just like me. I actually have gone as her on Halloween...with Bert and a lab coat. I have a pic in my profile...no Bert or coat on though, lol.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've never missed an episode...I have passed up going out with my friends just so I can sit on my tush and watch it. Abby is my favorite...she is the perky Goth...just like me. I actually have gone as her on Halloween...with Bert and a lab coat. I have a pic in my profile...no Bert or coat on though, lol.

Just had to say that I love the quote on your profile...
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

Abby is the whole show!! I ♥ her!! I love the show too...not as into NCIS LA though..no Abby.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options

AGREE!!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Abby is the whole show!! I ♥ her!! I love the show too...not as into NCIS LA though..no Abby.

Agreed...however, I do think there is definitely more eye candy in NCIS: LA :bigsmile: