JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Replies

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 941 Member
    @pridesabtch
    10 pounds in a month is excellent! Well done you, your plan is obviously working :)

(I'm skiving, having a cup of tea and watching the birds)
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    JFT 10/28
    - Up by 8
    - Vitamins
    - 64 oz of water
    - 10,000 steps
    - 15 min stretch / 15 min cardio
    - Log everything
  • MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    Yesterday:
    Keep my total calories under my goal ✔️
    Exercise even though I'm in pain today and it's not a regular schedule today ✔️

Just For Today:
    Try to at least get to (15min) my 8 categories of tasks; balance!
    Plan creatively and constructively for emotional times
    Make the most of my day, keep trying
    enjoy music and take mind off of perpetual grey skies of winter (already here)
    Stay on calorie goal
    Exercise during day and a little during quiet evening
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,562 Member
    edited October 2021

JFT for 10/28 (today): ✔️
    1) No desserts, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. No more brownies, not even crumbs!
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/24)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 11/1
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth)
    6) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today.
    8) No peanuts today
    9) Some dried apricots ok today.

Hour commitment - early lunch. As soon as I finish my ground turkey, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,060 Member
    Hey I am new! I am really needing accountability: work, school, and stressed I’ve just been eating everything! I’m on the incline. I had lost 5 pounds and now I’ve gained it all back and some.

JFT- 10/27
    - no eating after dinner
    - No over eating
    - Stay under 1300 cals
    - Go on a walk

Hey welcome!
    How did you get on with your goals? :)

You have the same name as my 3 year old!
  • Bex953172
    MrsHermit wrote: »
    Hi! I just joined MFP. I thought I'd give this thread a try, if I may join in although there are only two months left.

Name: Mrs. Hermit (nickname but I have several good reasons to be anonymous online)
    5'6"
    35 yrs old

Highest known weight: 262 lbs
    Current weight: 256.6 lbs
    1st goal: Get into the obese BMI category (out of morbidly obese) at 149lbs
    2nd goal: Get into overweight category at 189 lbs
    Ultimate goal: 150 lbs or whatever is healthy weight for me

Goal for the end of this year: Lose 2 lbs per week on a regular basis + exercise 6 days a week (I don't get outside anymore, too much crime)

Just For Today:
    Keep my total calories under my goal
    Exercise even though I'm in pain today and it's not a regular schedule today

Hey welcome :) don't worry about there only being 2 months left, a new thread will start in the new year. I've been here since 2017!

I know you're trying to be anon but can I ask where about you live for there to be such bad crime that you won't go out? That sounds awful!
    Are you UK or USA or somewhere else completely lol x
  • Bex953172
    @mytime6630 Sorry about the friend situation, it is a tricky one but Im with the others in that you should be on your husband's side. He's been very ill the last year or so, so I totally understand him not wanting people here. Your friends should respect that and the fact they've cancelled does make it seem like they're after a free ride.
    It's not nice to have to think that way of your friends but the fact you're thinking it might make it somewhat true. And I wouldn't say your husband's trying to 'keep you away' from your friends. He probably respects that they're your friends but hates the fact they take the mick out of you, your his wife at the end of the day and he'll care about your feelings and if someone else is treating you badly.

I hope you're feeling a bit better about it now xx
  • MrsHermit
    Bex953172 wrote: »

Hey welcome :) don't worry about there only being 2 months left, a new thread will start in the new year. I've been here since 2017!

I know you're trying to be anon but can I ask where about you live for there to be such bad crime that you won't go out? That sounds awful!

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I live in the Inland Northwest of the (former) USA. I'm in a large city, not huge, but fairly large especially for the area. We've been wanting to move for a few years but have been unable as yet. The city policies, court, gangs, lack of real community, politics, and unofficial firings of police/ems/firefighters have contributed to several stabbings/shootings/violent crimes per day now (and that's what's reported...people aren't calling emergency as often anymore b/c they don't always respond). Then there's the unprosecuted property crime (as declared by city that they won't prosecute it anymore, don't call), bad decisions on how people respond to homelessness (not every homeless person is a druggie though there is a large drug problem here), etc. Basic large city stuff, but I don't feel safe. This city has steadily been turning into (and going past) how bad it was when I lived in another big city years ago, where you can't even leave out your hoses or they'd get stolen, no going out at night, etc. I've had several bad moments/encounters during the years I've been here (nothing too serious thank God, a couple close though) There are hundreds or thousands of people here who would disagree with me, I'm sure. But I'd rather avoid the obvious risks. That and by my appearance I'm automatically a part of several groups (some true, some not but people are ignorant) that are hated/despised. I am also generally not welcome, made unwelcome by people that don't know me, but that's another story. (lesson: don't be quick to believe everything you hear about someone else/situation, and always be introspective about your motives/reactions). Hopefully when we move it will be a place with nicer people.

I do miss hiking though. We can't keep up with the rules and the risk of crime makes us hesitate going out. We'd just rather focus on figuring out where to go.

It is nice to be able to focus on improving my health while I wait. That's a positive thing. : )
  • MrsHermit
    So I kinda forgot to log and track what I was eating, even mentally.
    We got some shopping in and I just ate loads.
    I know the last couple of days I would have been over in calories.
    I always do this, we start running out of food and then when we get some in we devour it again!! Not just me, Ash and the kids too!!

Today I think I've done a bit better, I got the food scales out but the batterys dead.
    So it's guess work at the minute but I'm overestimating the amounts just in case. I'd rather over estimate and eat less than underestimate and end up eating more.

So I know where I went wrong, I stopped logging. So my new goal is to log whilst eating. I can do it from my phone so it's easy enough.

It's my grandads funeral in the morning, so will probably start logging after that. Got to get up a bit earlier tomorrow to get the kids to my friends house as I didn't really want to take them with me. Funerals aren't exactly the nicest of places to be.
    Besides when I first mentioned it they all freaked out because they thought it was THEIR grandad (my dad) not my grandad.😂😂

My condolences for your loss.

For when there are new supplies/food: I usually "squirrel away" (HIDE) portions/rations of food, especially ones both my husband and I like. He is a big nosher and tends not to pause if I haven't had any x or y, even fruit. So, to avoid myself making choices based solely on "I'd better eat that because I won't ever get any, even though I don't want to have that until tomorrow", I hide it in places. It kinda works, especially if I can hide snacks in portions to help my spouse a little (nice "surprise" for another day). Just hard to hide things in a small apartment!
  • Bex953172

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I live in the Inland Northwest of the (former) USA. I'm in a large city, not huge, but fairly large especially for the area. We've been wanting to move for a few years but have been unable as yet. The city policies, court, gangs, lack of real community, politics, and unofficial firings of police/ems/firefighters have contributed to several stabbings/shootings/violent crimes per day now (and that's what's reported...people aren't calling emergency as often anymore b/c they don't always respond). Then there's the unprosecuted property crime (as declared by city that they won't prosecute it anymore, don't call), bad decisions on how people respond to homelessness (not every homeless person is a druggie though there is a large drug problem here), etc. Basic large city stuff, but I don't feel safe. This city has steadily been turning into (and going past) how bad it was when I lived in another big city years ago, where you can't even leave out your hoses or they'd get stolen, no going out at night, etc. I've had several bad moments/encounters during the years I've been here (nothing too serious thank God, a couple close though) There are hundreds or thousands of people here who would disagree with me, I'm sure. But I'd rather avoid the obvious risks. That and by my appearance I'm automatically a part of several groups (some true, some not but people are ignorant) that are hated/despised. I am also generally not welcome, made unwelcome by people that don't know me, but that's another story. (lesson: don't be quick to believe everything you hear about someone else/situation, and always be introspective about your motives/reactions). Hopefully when we move it will be a place with nicer people.

I do miss hiking though. We can't keep up with the rules and the risk of crime makes us hesitate going out. We'd just rather focus on figuring out where to go.

It is nice to be able to focus on improving my health while I wait. That's a positive thing. : )

Christ that sounds like a nightmare. I understand what you mean by avoiding obvious risks. Just behind where I live there's a country park, it's a really lovely walk.
    However it comes with risks of muggings, assaults and just before we moved here a woman was murdered and the person who did it had chopped her up and hid her in different places in the park.
    Things like that aren't a common occurrence but unfortunately it happens.

So I avoid it at night and I won't even go on it alone nowadays because we have alot of dog thefts going on at the moment. And it's not even stealing them sneakily, people are getting attacked or threatened with weapons just for their dogs.

I hope you get to move to a lovely place soon.
  • Bex953172
    So I kinda forgot to log and track what I was eating, even mentally.
    We got some shopping in and I just ate loads.
    I know the last couple of days I would have been over in calories.
    I always do this, we start running out of food and then when we get some in we devour it again!! Not just me, Ash and the kids too!!

Today I think I've done a bit better, I got the food scales out but the batterys dead.
    So it's guess work at the minute but I'm overestimating the amounts just in case. I'd rather over estimate and eat less than underestimate and end up eating more.

So I know where I went wrong, I stopped logging. So my new goal is to log whilst eating. I can do it from my phone so it's easy enough.

It's my grandads funeral in the morning, so will probably start logging after that. Got to get up a bit earlier tomorrow to get the kids to my friends house as I didn't really want to take them with me. Funerals aren't exactly the nicest of places to be.
    Besides when I first mentioned it they all freaked out because they thought it was THEIR grandad (my dad) not my grandad.😂😂

My condolences for your loss.

For when there are new supplies/food: I usually "squirrel away" (HIDE) portions/rations of food, especially ones both my husband and I like. He is a big nosher and tends not to pause if I haven't had any x or y, even fruit. So, to avoid myself making choices based solely on "I'd better eat that because I won't ever get any, even though I don't want to have that until tomorrow", I hide it in places. It kinda works, especially if I can hide snacks in portions to help my spouse a little (nice "surprise" for another day). Just hard to hide things in a small apartment!

That is a very good idea. However, my partner can literally find anything. Anything haha.
    But I suppose it will help against the kids going wild.
    I bought lots of fruit this week, they can have as much of that as they like!
    If anything they're not eating it quick enough before it goes off 😂
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Friday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP.
    2. Morning: Check email. Send greetings. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats.
    3. Test Prep Class: Finish Week 12. Take down collages and put up either villain protagonist posters or character comparisons.
    4. Pit Crew: Next script? Capitalization guidelines.
    5. Online Facilitation: Email senator. Read Starfish. Upload new seating charts. Update grades; send emails.
    6. English Class: Starter - Grammar. Poetry lesson.
    7. Planning: Lesson journaling - what worked? what didn't? what next? Shoot script. 25 crunches, leg lifts, squats. Letter to P. PARENT CALLS ABOUT TALKING DURING INSTRUCTION.
    8. Evening: Respond to Twitter & FB groups. Dinner: Risotto. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT..
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Read: 1 hr (SF) while playing sleepy music.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? Donations to thrift store. S&F script work. Clois. Saturday volunteering at library THIS WEEK. Dentist 11/10. Conf 12/10.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    End of July: 190.2
    Today: 196.8

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist Nov 10. ObG schedule for 2022 after 9/28. PCP 9:45 AM Dec 22. Therapy 9 AM Mon 11/22 .
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Nov 9 7pm.
    8. House: Siding. Ask about bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. SO ready for bed.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • more_freggies76

JFT for 10/28 (today): ✔️
    1) No desserts, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. No more brownies, not even crumbs!✔️
    2) No peanut butter (last 10/24) ✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 11/1 ✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) ✔️
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth) ✔️
    6) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting✔️
    7) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today.✔️
    8) No peanuts today ✔️
    9) Some dried apricots ok today.✔️No apricots today

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 10/29 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) No desserts, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. No more brownies, not even crumbs!
    2) Peanut butter ok (last 10/24)
    4) Up top 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    6) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. Up to 1.5 T honey ok.
    7) No peanuts today
    8) Some dried apricots ok today.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 941 Member
    JFT Thursday 28th

Back exercises a few
    Foot exercises no
    Sensible meals yes
    Only one snack yes
    Finish business accounts finally found my mistake in the figures, now finished
    Do tax return not yet

I really did mean to submit my tax return but ran out of time. Took ages to finalize accounts and do some extra reading required. Both sons came for an evening meal and I can't do it when they're here, I need peace and quiet. They've both been on holiday from work this week, I'd hoped to get some jobs done with them but they're all outside and it's much too wet.
    It's still raining heavily. Lots of local roads are flooded, and there have been a few landslides and bridge collapses. It's difficult for people to get about with all the road closures. I'm hoping I can get to my holiday let okay tomorrow. It's a horrible journey when there are road problems.

JFT Friday 29th Oct

Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Sensible meals
    Only one snack
    Prep for tomorrow
    Submit tax return, just do it!

I feel like I'm just playing at this at the moment. I'm more eating at maintenance, when I should be eating less. I suppose at least I'm still thinking about it!
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,304 Member
    JFT Thursday
    - Weigh :smile:
    - Morning meeting :smile:
    - Spec out new equipment :neutral: Pawned it off to someone else
    - Go over to mom's and get bills straight :smile:
    - date night :smile:
    - log food :smile:
    - stay green even with night out :smile:
    - limit alcohol to 3 beers :( 4
    - bed by 11:30 :smile: Crashed as soon as I got home

Have a great Thursday y'all!

Had a fun time at date night. Lost at trivia, but we knew we would we aren't big horror flick folks. I kept my intake in check, only ate half my burger and fries and limited it to 4 Ultra light beers. I think I drank just enough to knock me out because I crashed as soon as we got home at like 9:30. I think hubby was a bit disappointed I wasn't more energetic after a flirty kind of evening.

Slept through my alarm this morning. I didn't even hear it. I thought I forgot to set it, but hubby said it went off. I was completely out of it. Still tired this morning as well. Ball cap and hoodie kind of day at work, but that is nothing new. I do usually make an effort if I have off plant visitors, but today is just a service rep and I just don't care that much.

No plans this evening, but I am going to request pizza for dinner either tonight or tomorrow. I've been craving it for days. Tomorrow is trick or treat in the neighborhood. It's always a nice time to visit with the neighbors. Unless it's raining then I'll be anti social.

JFT Friday
    - Weigh in :smile:
    - Work by 8:00 :smile:
    - Customer complaint stuff :smile:
    - Babysit service technician :smile:
    - Log food
    - stay green
    - no alcohol
    - bed by 11:30

Fabulous Friday to y'all!
  • more_freggies76

JFT for 10/29 (today): ✔️
    1) No desserts, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. No more brownies, not even crumbs! But can have dessert at dinner with friend and DH, if they want.
    2) Peanut butter ok (last 10/24)
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    6) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. Up to 1.5 T honey ok.
    7) No peanuts today
    8) Some dried apricots ok today.

Hour commitment - finished coffee stuff, not I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• MrsHermit
    edited October 2021
    Try to at least get to (15min) my 8 categories of tasks; balance! --did not balance enough
    Plan creatively and constructively for emotional times -- eh
    Make the most of my day, keep trying -- I did get myself moving at a normally unproductive moment✔️
    enjoy music and take mind off of perpetual grey skies of winter (already here) ✔️
    Stay on calorie goal ✔️
    Exercise during day and a little during quiet evening --exercised during day and went for a very short walk (errands, SO escort with protection) ✔️

My scale says I've lost 4.5 lbs since last Saturday :open_mouth:

JFT:
    Stay on calorie goal
    Insert task categories when I need a break from chores/kitchen, no wasting time, permission to use it well!
    Exercise today
    Don't have a disappointment/frustration unhappy moment like every Friday evening, be kind to self for what got done during the week
    Place at least two planned orders for supplies
    Play music not videos
    Pray and read Scripture twice during the day
    Full shower/hygiene before 6pm
    Enjoy the evening creatively with music, crafts, books, and SO
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,470 Member
    Already mid-day, better late than never!

JFT F 10/29
    1) Stick w/ planned food / net cals zero / 14c water
    2) ROP-BJ: pick up Surveillance video & start review (remember mileage log) / develop observation template / video of 10/28 Facebook Live / submit usual PAR, PRO, KRO s/s / print, sign & submit ME PAR / update Project Status s/s / catch up emails
    3) Walk dog after work
    4) Make supper: super simple salmon, sauteed rainbow chard, roasted orange cauliflower / find bday card for dad / at least 3 ta-das
    5) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / Calm app / 7:30 alarm (final outdoor farmers market of season & walk dog while hubby sleeps)

Yesterday, day 2 of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. training did not go as intended: light continental breakfast not good for my needs & heavy lunch, and my choices not stellar, then in evening I ordered take out from local restaurant (salad & bread sticks) as part of church school charity fundraiser. Ate too much all day & splurged on multiple cookies. Oops. Also, did not walk dog after, b/c training finished later than scheduled, my mind was mush, weather was windy & gray skies did not appeal. Sad dog. Do-over today LOL.

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21 & 6.30.21 ~ 7.31.21 accountable ~ 9.1.21 horrible after vacation but recorded ~ 9.30.21 small improvements yay
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K on 6.19.21 after thunderstorm in 1:45:49 ave. pace 17:02 per mile / Titletown Wellness Shoreline Challenge: virtual distance from Gills Rock to Pleasant Prairie (232 miles) as many times as possible 6.12.21 - 11.26.21 / Packers 5K IN PERSON 7.24.21 48:36 ave. pace 15:39 / Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K IN PERSON 10.2.21 47:34 ave. pace 15:19 second half pace 14:48 / Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K 10.9.21 in person 52:10 ave. pace 16:48 hill climb 1:44
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - finished lunch, now I won't eat again until with friend and DH later. Still going to have my dose of metamusal.