What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Being cursed with terrible skin, forever, always.

I'll never have clear skin. **sigh**
    Being cursed with terrible skin, forever, always.

I'll never have clear skin. **sigh**

Yes but you have such a nice face so

:blush: Thank you.

I wish you knew how beautiful you are, inside and out. <3
    Plus, you're learning Korean. :)
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    My back and left heel. How am I supposed to pirate the neighbourhood like this? Arrgh!🏴‍☠️😁🦜🥳🍫🍭🍬
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    I guess 9yrs, 80,000.mi is all I’m going to get out of my original car battery, lol.
    It finally left me stranded.
    Luckily my son was nearby.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I like to eat pepitas
    (roasted, salted pumpkin seeds).
    It has come to my attention that the last
    4 brands I looked at are processed and packaged in the US but the pumpkin seeds come from (of all places) CHINA.
    Why?
    Pumpkins grow almost everywhere.
    I won’t buy Chinese Pepitas. 😒
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    My teen. In her mind she knows the world better than I do 😒
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Our brand new kitchen countertops' seam is lifting up. Why? Just why? I doubt it'll be an easy fix. :(
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Our brand new kitchen countertops' seam is lifting up. Why? Just why? I doubt it'll be an easy fix. :(

In a way you're lucky it's happening right away. The company that put it in will have to replace it.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

In a way you're lucky it's happening right away. The company that put it in will have to replace it.

I agree completely. But I just feel nothing is made as good as it used to be; something always needs to be fixed, even brand new. My sister bought a washing machine and she's had the most maddening time with it from day 1. I also bought a washing machine and could never use the hot cycle without it leaking. She also has a truck(not new)that she's tried 3-4 different mechanics to fix it and nobody has figured it out yet. :/ My iphone is only a year old and won't hold a charge. I had my flip phone for 12 years with zero issues.

Yep, feeling irky today. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hayfever 🤧
    wvx7r8qzv78y.gif
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    That I can't bring my green tea latte in the office today. Why do they decide to enforce the policy today of all days?? 🙄
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    That I can't bring my green tea latte in the office today. Why do they decide to enforce the policy today of all days?? 🙄
    because the danish investment group are visiting today and we will not have you twirling around the office and shouting "hallelujah!" incessantly... because that's what those foamy drinks make you do, mehshell!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    If someone looks like an adult but is trick or treating? Who does it hurt? No one.
    If someone isn’t wearing a costume? Or doesn’t say “Trick or Treat!” same thing.

I've had some pretty big (as in adult-size) kids show up and they always have the BEST costumes. Usually they put a lot of effort into creating something, not just some premade costume off a rack. I admire effort.

I'm pop-culturally illiterate so I never know who or what the little ones are portraying. Give me a nice generic vampire or zombie any day.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    more_oomph wrote: »
    because the danish investment group are visiting today and we will not have you twirling around the office and shouting "hallelujah!" incessantly... because that's what those foamy drinks make you do, mehshell!

There's danish?? Where????
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Cheese or Raspberry?
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    When tone contradicts data making it hard to really understand an issue.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Cheese or Raspberry?

Cheese, please. I don't like contaminating my pastries with fruit. 😀
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    It’s cold 🥶
  • rm6335920
    rm6335920 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12 on my way bring my blankets