November 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,058 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 Love that race shirt! I would wear the crap out of that shirt. Nice run up the mountain too. I laughed at you making it through the whole run unscathed then tripped on the sidewalk!

@SummerSkier I got my booster several weeks back. I timed in to get it after a long run since I wouldn’t be running the next day just in case I didn’t feel great. I felt fine but I also never had a significant reaction to the first 2 shots either.
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 Love that race shirt! I would wear the crap out of that shirt. Nice run up the mountain too. I laughed at you making it through the whole run unscathed then tripped on the sidewalk!
    I did wear it a lot, then lost it for a while in the closet, then found it again. It felt like a status symbol back in that city, because you knew people wearing it were in that crazy race.
    I'm feeling your pain from falling. Today everything hurts, and I think it's honestly more from the fall than the mountain. Hopefully it will just be like this today and I can get back to normal tomorrow. But then my daughter tripped going out the door this morning and is now similarly injured. Seriously, no one else needs to join this club! Be careful, everybody!
  • CarsonSurfs
    CarsonSurfs Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to post yesterday, so here is the recap:

Wednesday: Easy 5.5 miles, combination of DG path around the lake, a little road and some RTP trails.
    Today: 7.5 miles, easy effort with 6x12 second strides, 1:00 jog recovery. <-- This is one of my favorite types of workouts. I LOVE to run fast and get the legs moving.

Month: 18 miles
    Goal: 165 miles
  • ssseattle
    ssseattle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wanted to run this morning, but an appointment I had this afternoon got bumped up to this morning. Not too sad about that as it is currently POURING. Of course I run in the rain in Seattle, but prefer it to be our usual light misting rain - not this bone-soaking type!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @katharmonic 🎈🎂🎉🍾🥂
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Nov 1 5.03
    Nov 2 8.23 (added a sprint lunchtime workout due to impending weather)
    Nov 3 5.15 (snuck in before it just started pouring cold rain)
    Nov 4 5.03
    Nov to date: 23.44 miles against 150
    RTY left to go 260.92 (4.578 reqd daily to come in end of year at 2021)

WOW - it was chilly today. And I felt SO sluggish. Oh well. All days cannot be gizelle days. Getting my booster this afternoon so hope to still feel well enough to run tomorrow am anyway. I mean I see folks running over 13 miles so surely I could do 5....
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,058 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @katharmonic! Hope you have a great day!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @katharmonic! Eat all the cake!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, @katharmonic !!!
    ALL the cake...
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,973 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @katharmonic!!! 🎂🎁🎉
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @katharmonic 🥳
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,388 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy Birthday @katharmonic! Hope you had an amazing fun day!

No run for me again today. Had a bone density test in the morning and then appointments all day for work on our house and real estate scheduling on the house where we are staying (final clear out of all the junk, cleaning and then the open house with the realtor). Got window coverings for our house ordered for all the windows but have a 6-8 week delivery delay! In just a few days though we will be back in our house and I can't wait!