What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• internationalplayboy
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    The way his cornicello dangles.

Could you mean “her”? I never jumped on the trend when J-Lo wore one but I’m willing to now.
    I have never seen a woman wear one, but I bet it would be cute on you. I’m thinking about reliving my misspent youth. Would you be willing to wear an enormous diamond studded Christ head?

Maybe it was something different. Clearly if it would have been available at Claire’s I would have been on that trend. Instead I did her “big backwards hair clip” trend. I remember telling the lady at Claire’s “you’re gonna wanna stock up on these, people are gonna be coming in for them”. I recall seeing exactly zero other people around here wearing them.
    uxwn16wpvrdf.jpeg
    nn0diw4nh0t1.jpeg

Btw….Jennifer and Ben?🔥Maybe they really do belong together.

She’s compensating for something.

They’re generally smaller. The ones I’ve seen in real life are usually gold but they can be made of a lot of things. Some of them have a little crown on them. Women can wear them but I’ve only seen them worn by men. They are meant to be protection from the evil eye but they are also a sign of virility. They were also very popular among the cugini when I was in the flower of my youth
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

Could you mean “her”? I never jumped on the trend when J-Lo wore one but I’m willing to now.
    I have never seen a woman wear one, but I bet it would be cute on you. I’m thinking about reliving my misspent youth. Would you be willing to wear an enormous diamond studded Christ head?

Maybe it was something different. Clearly if it would have been available at Claire’s I would have been on that trend. Instead I did her “big backwards hair clip” trend. I remember telling the lady at Claire’s “you’re gonna wanna stock up on these, people are gonna be coming in for them”. I recall seeing exactly zero other people around here wearing them.
    uxwn16wpvrdf.jpeg
    nn0diw4nh0t1.jpeg

They’re generally smaller. The ones I’ve seen in real life are usually gold but they can be made of a lot of things. Some of them have a little crown on them. Women can wear them but I’ve only seen them worn by men. They are meant to be protection from the evil eye but they are also a sign of virility. They were also very popular among the cugini when I was in the flower of my youth

She probably compensating cuz it’s hard being as perfect as she is….ok, looks-wise. She do be having problems in the men department from what the internet reports. But,😍😍

I’m gonna just stick with what you mentioned me wearing.
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

uxwn16wpvrdf.jpeg
    nn0diw4nh0t1.jpeg

She probably compensating cuz it’s hard being as perfect as she is….ok, looks-wise. She do be having problems in the men department from what the internet reports. But,😍😍

dgq2ojbxtxpy.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    Options

uxwn16wpvrdf.jpeg
    nn0diw4nh0t1.jpeg

dgq2ojbxtxpy.jpeg

🔥🔥

Also😂
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    the touchy-feely types

Do the awkward side hug types count too?

depends on the amount of side boob on display

Oh ew
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    the touchy-feely types

Oh ew

You don’t like side boob?? That’s the second best part!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    the touchy-feely types

Oh ew

I don’t like wanting side hugs because you might get side boob, I do like side boob
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    the touchy-feely types

Oh ew

I don’t like wanting side hugs because you might get side boob, I do like side boob

Ohhhhh phew!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    the touchy-feely types

Oh ew

Ohhhhh phew!

Really though I’m a thigh guy, thigh over breast any day ya know?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    the touchy-feely types

Oh ew

Ohhhhh phew!

Same. It’s the crease for me.🔥
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    the touchy-feely types

Oh ew

Ohhhhh phew!

Same. It’s the crease for me.🔥

Ouf yeah, I’m a big fan of earmuffs
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    When she's not impressed
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    When she's not impressed

Just be more impressive
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    When she's not impressed

Just be more impressive

I need to keep the bar low
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    When she's not impressed

Just be more impressive

I need to keep the bar low

Fair lol
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    a wiggle in the walk
  • MelG7777
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Anyone.
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    40-55 year old hot people who hang out online.

wyd
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

You mean 30 and up right? 🤔
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

You mean 30 and up right? 🤔

Fixed it.
This discussion has been closed.