Data Base

Here is an example of what corrupts the data base:
f75ksw6ayzc9.png

Anyone notice the problem?

Replies

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    That's something that should be reported to the food manufacturer. It's not MFP's fault.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    That's something that should be reported to the food manufacturer. It's not MFP's fault.

No, but that is the source for many incorrect entries in the database.
  • staceywidlund
    staceywidlund Posts: 2 Member
    What's wrong with it? Apologize as my brain is still recovering from a MVA, so having relearn a lot of stuff.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited November 2021
    The problem I see is just the fact that it appears to say one ounce is equivalent to 60g. Which is not right. An ounce equals 28.3g. Usually rounded down to 25g or up to 30g depending on usage. 🤷‍♀️

Other than that, looking at the stated fat, carbohydrates and protein grams the calories pretty much add up (allowing for legitimate rounding).

Maybe I’m missing something else though - perfectly possible!
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    The problem I see is just the fact that it appears to say one ounce is equivalent to 60g. Which is not right. An ounce equals 28.3g. Usually rounded down to 25g or up to 30g depending on usage. 🤷‍♀️

Other than that, looking at the stated fat, carbohydrates and protein grams the calories pretty much add up (allowing for legitimate rounding).

Maybe I’m missing something else though - perfectly possible!

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Many posts in the database adopt this answer. Of course, 1 oz does not equal 60g.