November 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,959 Member
    Options
    Nice run @marisap2010 . Congrats on making your goal of under 30 min!

@SummerSkier I had wondered if you ran twice today. Great running!

Nice run for you too @johnisrunning .

@kgirlhart Glad you were able to get on the web and post. Hope they get the app working soon. Great running. Cooler weather does make a difference.

@Scott6255 Sorry you are having issues...it's PF, right? As hard as it is, taking the time off of running is probably the best and hopefully 2022 will be a healthy one for you.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo no, no PF. It's medial shin pain, both legs.
    Hope your laryngitis gets better so you can sing in church tomorrow 😁
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,789 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    @quilteryoyo no, no PF. It's medial shin pain, both legs.
    Hope your laryngitis gets better so you can sing in church tomorrow 😁

Scott have you tried zero drop shoes? When my shins act up I have to go flats to help.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @Scott6255 Sorry I got that wrong. If I don't write it down, I forget. I hope you can figure out what to do to make it go away and get back to running. I'm curious. Is that different from shin splints?

@katharmonic I'm sure your presentation will be great. Sometimes I do my best work at the last minute. Good luck with your spontaneous HM today. I long for the day that I can just wake up and say, "I think I'll run a HM tomorrow." :D

@ContraryMaryMary Sounds like a nice run. Good luck with the move.

@TheMrWobbly Yeah for the weight loss and having a "proper" night out with friends. The sober you sounds like a much nicer version....the version we see on here. ;) Good luck with starting back to exercise. You can do it.
  • quilteryoyo
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @CarsonSurfs Nice running and congrats on your longest run in 5 years!

Nice @RunsOnEspresso !

@SummerSkier Glad your legs felt okay today after 9 miles yesterday.

@katharmonic Congrats on what sounds like a fun race and your best time in 2 years!

Nice run @sweetdaisy13 !

Oh no @TheMrWobbly ! I hope the test comes back negative.

I don't know if I'm being lazy or smart, but I didn't run again today. I did walk a mile on the treadmill at 3.9 mph pace. My HR remained low, so only burned 48 calories. Hardly seems worth the effort. :D