November 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,954 Member
    @kgirlhart Glad you had such a good run and got to see Sunny! I was wondering about him the other day. :)

• quilteryoyo
    @Tramboman I won't tell your legs if you won't. :D Nice consistent running.

@run_sara_run Glad everyone is healthy. Also glad you are injury free. 1000 miles for the year isn't anything to sneeze at. You've done great.

@julieannegannon Glad you got your car back and had a nice walk. That afghan is really pretty. We have a group at our church that crochets prayer shawls. I got one when I had my surgery. It's a great ministry.

@johnisrunning My HR can be all over the place too. Sometimes I think it may be my monitor, but when I check it manually, it is usually pretty close. I often wonder if it is due to not drinking enough water or something. Nice run though.

@mshawski Yea. You don't want to overdo and get injured. I'm sure the family room looks great.

Congratulations to you and Skip on your race @skippygirlsmom . You both did great.

@polskagirl01 I think I would have been running away from the water, not into it. LOL I think I must have missed something. Are you injured?

You're doing great @SummerSkier !

@sweetdaisy13 Way to get through a tough run. I think you did great, faster than I can run on my good days.

@Orphia Congrats on finishing the C25K!

• quilteryoyo
    Thanks @katharmonic . I hope so too. I hope you are able to have a fun trip to DC. Is it work related or fun or both.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Thanks @katharmonic . I hope so too. I hope you are able to have a fun trip to DC. Is it work related or fun or both.

@quilteryoyo it's for work - the presentation I mentioned I was throwing together, for a national convention. The presentation is *almost* done. Hopefully I will at least have some good food while I'm there! And relax in my hotel after the presentation is done.