30 Day Shred Before and After Pix

Options

Replies

• joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a difference. Congratulations! In a few days, I'll be done with the 30 DS. Awesome program!
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job. I am on day three of 30DS. It will probably take me 35 to finish, can't wait for the results.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! What awesome results!! I have done it once and I may just have to do it again! LOL! WTG!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!! I love how Jillian makes you lose a lot of inches! I'm on day 16 today and I love it!!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just finished 30 DS a couple of days ago myself. Took me about 40 actual days to do it because I didn't do it on the weekends. I will be posting my before and after pics hopefully this weekend. Not as much of a difference as I wanted, but it still made some changes. The last two weeks I did a little bit of beginner pilates for the hips/buns and did some of the JM's 6 week sixpack.

Again, you look absolutely amazing. congrats!!!!!!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Way to go Mama! These are the pics I come looking for :) They inspire me at 6 am to actually get the Shred done instead of going back to bed like I want to. LOL
  • divadoll41
    Options
    awesome!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. I'm on day 15 and hope my results are as good as yours!
  • J3nnaLyn
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • miss_motivation
    Options
    Do you do the 30 day shred everyday?
  • Jaynerajcoomar
    Options
    You look great!

What is the 30 day shred?
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Keep rocking... we can see the difference...yay!!!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!
  • Medenae83
    Options
    you look amazing! great job :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! you look amazing :happy: I posted my before and afters a few days ago and had similar results..only lost 6lbs tho :grumble:
  • Bretonmka
    Options
    wow. you look great!
  • JWRW
    JWRW Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! I have the 30 days shred, but I can't do it everyday. I hate hate hate exercise and I get so bored if I do that video more than 4 days in a row. I have to mix it up. Your pictures are definitely motivating me to give it another go.
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! What a difference! If you are happy with your 30DS results, you should try Ripped in 30 next....I just started it after finishing 30DS and it's awesome as well!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! I'm on L1 and doing Day 5 after work today. I hope I have the same results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!