OxyElite Pro

Options
13»

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Thermogenics are not to be taken lightly.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Well, she asked if anyone had tried it and what their experience was. I personally feel like if you don't have experience with it and are a diet-pill hater, you don't really have any business coming on here and spreading your hatred. Just my opinion. If you don't believe in diet-pills don't take them. But don't go saying something doesn't work if you've never tried it.

Oh get off your high horse and go take a caffeine pill.

NEWSFLASH! None of these pills work.. ever! They are just a bunch of gimmicks.. I know that, and I've never taken one!
    The only way to lose weight is through diet, exercise and hard work.. hate to tell both you and OP that, but it's true.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well, she asked if anyone had tried it and what their experience was. I personally feel like if you don't have experience with it and are a diet-pill hater, you don't really have any business coming on here and spreading your hatred. Just my opinion. If you don't believe in diet-pills don't take them. But don't go saying something doesn't work if you've never tried it.

NEWSFLASH! None of these pills work.. ever! They are just a bunch of gimmicks.. I know that, and I've never taken one!
    The only way to lose weight is through diet, exercise and hard work.. hate to tell both you and OP that, but it's true.

Mhmm.. diet pill hater! :laugh:
    I am not ashamed, embarrassed, or feel dumb for saying I try different diet pills out of curiosity. Have I gone to them in the past when I was younger looking for a quick fix? Yep. Did it work? Heck no. (Probably because most of them ARE glorified caffeine pills.) But, I was still eating horribly and not working out. I changed my entire lifestyle, and have worked my but off for the past 9 months to get where I have, and throughout that 9 months I have taken a couple different diet pills. Some just made me jittery and saw no weight loss with, and while doing nothing different, some I lost a few extra pounds with. So call me naive, tell me to drink a cup of coffee, be a diet-pill nazi, whatever. The fact of the matter is I am perfectly healthy, I have NO heart problems, and I TAKE DIET PILLS!

That is all.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

LOL xD why dont your read some of the posts above?

They can HELP. Most people take them while reducing their calories and increasing exercise.

Why dont you get off your soap box and do some research instead of bashing those who have tried them.

KTHXBAI.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Mhmm.. diet pill hater! :laugh:
    I am not ashamed, embarrassed, or feel dumb for saying I try different diet pills out of curiosity. Have I gone to them in the past when I was younger looking for a quick fix? Yep. Did it work? Heck no. (Probably because most of them ARE glorified caffeine pills.) But, I was still eating horribly and not working out. I changed my entire lifestyle, and have worked my but off for the past 9 months to get where I have, and throughout that 9 months I have taken a couple different diet pills. Some just made me jittery and saw no weight loss with, and while doing nothing different, some I lost a few extra pounds with. So call me naive, tell me to drink a cup of coffee, be a diet-pill nazi, whatever. The fact of the matter is I am perfectly healthy, I have NO heart problems, and I TAKE DIET PILLS!

That is all.

Yep....and the pro-Lady pee say the exacte same thing. It's funny how the same speech can be used for different stupid things
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Yep....and the pro-Lady pee say the exacte same thing. It's funny how the same speech can be used for different stupid things

not to start a war here but the HCG diet has 0 peer reviewed studies backing it up, some ingredients in fat burners do. not really comparing apples to apples here
  • FancyChick305
    Options
    I have used it before and I think that it works. I have a desk job and dont exercise much. I try to stay within a certain calorie amount each day. I may exercise on average about 30min a day. (walking)
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I took 3/4 a bottle of the stuff. Didn't see that it made any real difference. The 1,3D stuff is kinda scary to me though so I stopped. I was having dizzy spells after I worked out. Since I stopped taking it the dizzy spells stopped. When I stopped I immediantly gained six pounds over night. Took about 2 weeks to get that back off. I figure it was water weight gain from not having the diuretic properties of the pill.

After that experience I think I'm done with thermogenics.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I took 3/4 a bottle of the stuff. Didn't see that it made any real difference. The 1,3D stuff is kinda scary to me though so I stopped. I was having dizzy spells after I worked out. Since I stopped taking it the dizzy spells stopped. When I stopped I immediantly gained six pounds over night. Took about 2 weeks to get that back off. I figure it was water weight gain from not having the diuretic properties of the pill.

After that experience I think I'm done with thermogenics.

This is why I dont take them too. I get dizzy spells without them! Oxy Elite didnt do that for me actually. I found that they helped me focus in class without getting jitters.

I have to say that I would rather just drink coffee now xD Gives me energy and is much cheaper xD
    (altho I got the Oxy for free from a friends mom)
  • KaySoFocused
    Options
    It's a great product! I am currently off of them for 4 weeks but I've been using them since Dec 2010.,They suppress your appetite, give you lots of clean energy, and make you sweat more since its thermogenic. I usually take 2 pills in the morning with my GNC women's multivitamin and they last all day. Though some say it doesn't work I really don't see why not. Maybe its something they're doing wrong or they were looking for the pills to be magic pills which they're not. You still have to eat healthy and exercise.In my opinion its the best supplement out for me because it picks up in the areas where I lack sometimes such as energy and appetite control :-) Good Luck
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    i have had no good results with oxyelite pro when i took it, i try alot of different pills out of boredom i never really expect results, but its like personal experiments....i have had good results w/ the ECA stack but i have to say thats not for everyone, as i have seen stimulants effect many people many different ways. of all the products i have tried the ephedrine curbed my appitite the most almost too well where i had to force myself to eat enough
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options

lol i love it, forums are so fun and silly
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Don't know about results as in weight loss, but this is my husband's and my second morning taking it, and he's in the Army and has to do 4-5 mile runs twice a week, and said that usually after the run he feels like crap and tired, and that he just finished his 4 mile run, and feels great and felt great through the whole run. Just in case anyone wanted to know. :P
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options

LOL xD why dont your read some of the posts above?

They can HELP. Most people take them while reducing their calories and increasing exercise.

Why dont you get off your soap box and do some research instead of bashing those who have tried them.

KTHXBAI.

I've reduced my calories and increased my exercise, and I've lost weight.. without the help of any pill. So not exactly sure what the pill is helping.. cause isn't weightloss if you can do without those pills.

I stand by my original statement that they are gimmicks and don't do anything extraordinary to help you lose weight.
  • kcunleashed
    kcunleashed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I complained to Amazon about this product, and rightfully so. The company was promoting with false reviews...It had like 500 five-star reviews....Reviewers only had one review and it was this product. I'm glad some have had some success, but in personally trying it, it made me feel horrid, and very sick. I know that it could have been just me, but it made me feel like crap. I've found that there is no magic diet pill, but the only one that I have had measurable success with has been phentermine, and that is by RX only, so I don't bother.