Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member
    @frankwbrown do you know you have nothing to be sorry for (in one to seven)? Wasn’t it unfortunate that the roads washing away in some parts of the province mean food and gas are a bit limited right now?

But isn’t that a just a small inconvenience for me in a province where people have lost their homes and businesses? 😢

Isn’t it lucky I have access to an electric car too?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    Don't you hate it when you get up really early to go to a fitness class and then have to cancel, because you fooled around until it was too late to get there on time, and you hate interrupting a class by arriving late?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    Don't I hate that too? Isn't my yoga class tonight at 7pm? Shouldn't I make sure I don't miss my class since I'm not very proactive and gained a pound and a half over Thanksgiving? Aren't I happy to report that I've already lost 2/3 of that?
  • frankwbrown
    If my arithmetic is correct, doesn't that mean you're down a pound since post-Thanksgiving 🦃, which is something to be happy about?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Wasn't I just going to ask about that link? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Do you know I've been eating a light meal between 5:30 and 6 before yoga most Mondays? Wasn't I running late today, so just had a small portion of beef stew at 6 o'clock? Didn't that 30 minutes less time have an effect on how I felt at class?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Did you feel better, or worse, in class?
    Don't I like having only a very light meal before yoga?
    Doesn't it amount to just a protein smoothie sometimes, if not oatmeal w/ blueberries?
    (Now that I think about it, doesn't oatmeal seem to me both heavy and light at the same time?)
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Didn't I feel worse? Isn't an hour plenty of time between eating a meal and class? Didn't I discover that 30 minutes can really make a difference? Isn't that a lesson I won't soon forget?
  • frankwbrown
    So then, it seems... sometimes in yoga, you learn about more than just poses? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Isn't that funny, but true?
  • frankwbrown
    Haven't I already learned a good night's sleep is always a good thing before early morning yoga?
    So won't you have a good night? 🥱
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I get 7 decent hours of sleep last night? Won't you let me know how yoga was when you get home? Did you learn from my mistake and not have a big breakfast?
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I not get a good night's sleep? Why did I lay there at 5am after turning off my alarm, risking falling back asleep? Didn't I reawake at exactly 6am?
    Aren't I tempted to have a big breakfast now, of bacon and eggs (basted) and toast, since I'm not currently doing cat/cow or downward dog poses? 😂
    (For my first [Hobbit] breakfast, aren't I having just a coffee blended with a cup of latte flavored protein drink?)
  • cmsienk
    Doesn't that sound interesting? Does the latte flavored protein drink enhance or detract from the coffee? What brand of drink is it, if you don't mind sharing?
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I go to Costco last night, where I picked up a case of Premier Protein Café Latte protein shake (as well as a case of Chocolate)? Wasn't the case of 18 for $27 too good a deal to pass up? But hadn't I gone to Costco specifically to get some more Extreme Milk Chocolate Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, which I did? (isn't that a mouthful, literally and figuratively?) 😋😂

https://www.costco.com/premier-30g-protein-plus-energy-and-immune-support-shakes,-11-fl-oz,-18-pack.product.100651919.html
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Doesn't that sound interesting? Does the latte flavored protein drink enhance or detract from the coffee? What brand of drink is it, if you don't mind sharing?

Didn't I fail to answer your question?
    Wouldn't I say perhaps the coffee enhances the flavor of the protein shake, rather than the other way around? Isn't it hard to beat the flavor of a good coffee with some heavy cream and, for me, a bit of sugar?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Wouldn't I heartily agree? Isn't that exactly how I used to drink my coffee until about a year ago, when (in an effort to cut out sugar) I switched to a little bit of erythritol instead?
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't I now at 294,999 steps, on this final day of November? 🚶‍♂️😁
  • cmsienk
    Isn't that applause worthy? 👏