2»

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options
    Also - you have about 20 kg to lose to get into healthy BMI range.

Probably not realistic to aim for 1 kg per week.

1/2 kg per week perhaps.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Im also 5’1. The couple times I’ve managed to lose weight I have tracked every bite and included cardio (exercise bike). I have yet to learn maintenance which is why I’m in weightloss mode again at 151lbs with a goal of 115. We could support one another if you’d like.
  • barefootbridgey
    barefootbridgey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    In addition to all of this....

I see you're using a Samsung watch to base this off of. Samsung watches are trash (ask me how I know...) and are notorious for being WILDLY off on calorie count. Yes, yes, we all know watches just give estimates....

I've used multiple brands of watches though, and in terms of fitness tracking, Samsung was the absolue worst.
  • luxia2020
    luxia2020 Posts: 55 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    In addition to all of this....

I see you're using a Samsung watch to base this off of. Samsung watches are trash (ask me how I know...) and are notorious for being WILDLY off on calorie count. Yes, yes, we all know watches just give estimates....

I've used multiple brands of watches though, and in terms of fitness tracking, Samsung was the absolue worst.

I'm curious to know how it was off for you as I use a Samsung Galaxy Active 2, and I haven't seen anything off about it. Granted, I always choose the workout, and I don't let the watch adjust my calories, so I'm not sure if we're doing the same things.