The Beer thread!!!!!!!!!?!?! Hell yeah!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
I tasted a Samuel Adams Blackberry beer last night....Actually drank the whole 6 pack...ha! it was delicious! It almost reminds me of the "Blu" beer I tasted @ Sweet Water in Atlanta!

I have also been into "Arrogant *kitten* ale" when I see it on tap around the bars.

WHat beers have you been into lately?

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    LOVE Sam Adams Cherry Wheat!! :love:

Their seasonal beers are good too! :drinker:
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yuengling Light - 99 calories! :o( It's the best light beer around, but I'd prefer a good ol' Guinness.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Im pretty much an equal opportunist when it comes to beer

I likes em all :drinker:
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just got back from 8 days in Ireland and had nothing but Guinness and Jameson. And yes, I do remember *most* of my trip. haha.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Yuengling is the old standby, but most any ale or lager from Brooklyn or Cooperstown is a good bet too.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Vintage Brewing Company's Hibiscus Ale....it's like a mouth orga.sm Seriously.
  • phantum
    Options
    It has to be Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale - they actually make it in a bourbon barrel and it's terrific! I've had people that claim to not like beer try it and they love it!:drinker:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Omg I have a micro brewery down here that berrs this beer called the boiler room YUMMY it tastes like coffe and chocolate with a hint of caramel it is the bestest thing ever but none for me right now to many cals:drinker: :heart: :heart:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The clubhouse at my golf course had Sam Adams summer ale on tap all year.
    Was goooooooood.:love:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Loved the New Belgium Sommersault this summer. It is gone now :grumble: . I guess I'll go back to my Sunshine. New Belgium is my favorite. I also like Left Hand Pale Ale. I try to support the locals.

Oooh it's almost the time of year for good ciders. Yum! calories calories
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Arrogrant *kitten*! I remember I first tried it at a Beer Fest in Atlantic City... the guys at the stand got to know me because I came back to it like 20 times!

I also love me some Chimay, any Sam Adams, a Connecticut own - Hooker Red, Harpoon, love some Guinness, like relaxing with some Modellos (both kinds), OMG I could keep going :drinker: :drinker:

Ooo forgot - Ithaca Flower Power - tried it recently at a microbrewery and am desperately searching for it at stores
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I love Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin ale, but dangit! It only comes in the variety pack, so I can only get two per twelve pack. I really wish they'd sell a whole twelve pack of this. Delish!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Oh what don't I drink. Currently I've discovered the limited edition Stone Brewing Company's Cherry Chocolate and Green Tea IPA beers. Only sold by the single 12 oz bottle and hard as heck to find. Plus in my fridge is my favorite Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Best pumpkin beer out there. My bf loves Oaked Arrogant *kitten* tho! He's going to the Great American Beer Festival in a few weeks without me, haha. I'm jealous!
  • dreilingda
    dreilingda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If you're in Texas after mid-October you should try Real Ale Coffee Porter. So tasty.
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You all have to try Old Speckled Hen, it's delicious and unique. As far as blueberry bear goes, I enjoy our local (Massachusetts) Wachusett Blueberry Ale.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I could talk about beer all day!!! Hell yeah!!! Sam Adams Octoberfest is out, and it's one of my favorites! There are a few breweries in the city of Boise. My current favorite is the Sockeye. They have some pretty rockin' beers... they make a fantastic IPA... actually SEVERAL of them!

My default beer is Fat Tire... by New Belgium.

I rarely to almost NEVER drink any standard domestic crap (ie... Miller Lite, Bud Light) anymore. I've become quite the beer snob since moving to the Northwest 4 years ago. :drinker:
  • Dandersonjr32
    Options
    Arrogant *kitten* rules!

The Pumpkin Ales are coming. Weyerbacker makes one of the best.

Anything by Cigar City Brewing has my attention, but right now it's all about Brooklyn's Concoction!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Leinenkugel's. Brewed in Wisconsin, where all good beer comes from!!! :drinker:
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just got back from 8 days in Ireland and had nothing but Guinness and Jameson. And yes, I do remember *most* of my trip. haha.

Mmmmm ... Irish car bombs! :-)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Oh what don't I drink. Currently I've discovered the limited edition Stone Brewing Company's Cherry Chocolate and Green Tea IPA beers. Only sold by the single 12 oz bottle and hard as heck to find. Plus in my fridge is my favorite Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Best pumpkin beer out there. My bf loves Oaked Arrogant *kitten* tho! He's going to the Great American Beer Festival in a few weeks without me, haha. I'm jealous!

OMG Sara I so wish I was going to Denver for that!!!! I just can't make it there. I met a gal and guy here over the weekend, and she's going to the Beer Festival. So lucky!