• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,417 Member
    Not sleeping 😳
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    b619bnyqm06y.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'm wondering where to ask this but guess here is as good as anywhere?

Every time I go to hit send message to a friend, it doesn't do anything. I have to copy/paste and compose, then send but not even sure if it gets there except it is in my sent file. Anyone else having issues similar to that or where do I ask this question?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,648 Member
    edited December 2021
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Every time I go to hit send message to a friend, it doesn't do anything. I have to copy/paste and compose, then send but not even sure if it gets there except it is in my sent file. Anyone else having issues similar to that or where do I ask this question?

@ReenieHJ, I happened to see that you only recently posted this - maybe you're still online. I saw in the Forum Change thread that someone asked about a problem they were having, and Betty provided a link to a form and asked them to fill it out. Here are screen shots of the link and the form.
    y3ioqc879n3i.jpg[/ spoiler]
    v58mafurl8wl.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    cmsienk wrote: »

@ReenieHJ, I happened to see that you only recently posted this - maybe you're still online. I saw in the Forum Change thread that someone asked about a problem they were having, and Betty provided a link to a form and asked them to fill it out. Here are screen shots of the link and the form.
    y3ioqc879n3i.jpg[/ spoiler]
    v58mafurl8wl.jpg

Thanks! I didn't see that so will definitely send them a note. :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I am being drunk and unapologetic about it.

dpbtj69aern9.png

That is a party foul.. unless those spirits end up back in those frosty mugs. :#
  • slimgirljo15
  • KosmosKitten
    Listening to one of my YouTube playlists: I'm weeding out repeats of songs I have in here (600+ songs).
    Making a tiny grocery list.
    Realizing I need to start laundry.
    Dreading having to do a recording of my voice reading translated Korean sentences about a trip I took years ago (I hate my voice).
    Realizing I still have to do Korean conjugation homework before tomorrow.
  • cmsienk
    Waiting for my pizza order - 5 pizzas and an order of Howie bread. After pizza - making cookies!
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,414 Member
    Taking a quick breather before getting back to work.
  • slimgirljo15
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Watching TV with my boy 8wq3kkpllzco.jpg

Your boy has gotten so big 😍 seems like only yesterday he was a puppy.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Watching Elf with my daughter and son-in-law.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Cuddling my almost 5 yr old
  • KosmosKitten
    Realizing I will probably never have the level of commitment needed to do anything meaningful using this site.
    Also, contemplating whether to knit a bit.. or just go to bed. I probably should just turn in.
  • ReenieHJ
    Wondering what today will bring. Maybe I don't want to know.

My neighbor only has hours to maybe a day or 2, to live and his dds are keeping me updated. But I just want to escape from seeing their pain, remembering the 40 years of being neighbors. :(

Making a list of Christmas gift ideas and at the moment, it's very short. :( We have no local shopping to speak of and I'm not going far to browse stores. I've done online shopping but think I'm done with that.

I think I'll hang out with my sister today, try to find something to laugh about. Do some shopping over the border 15 miles away.
  • slimgirljo15
    Wondering what today will bring. Maybe I don't want to know.

My neighbor only has hours to maybe a day or 2, to live and his dds are keeping me updated. But I just want to escape from seeing their pain, remembering the 40 years of being neighbors. :(

Making a list of Christmas gift ideas and at the moment, it's very short. :( We have no local shopping to speak of and I'm not going far to browse stores. I've done online shopping but think I'm done with that.

I think I'll hang out with my sister today, try to find something to laugh about. Do some shopping over the border 15 miles away.

Im so sorry Reenie.. I know how you've cared for and supported your neighbour.. you've been a god send to him and his family. Hugs my friend 😔
  • cmsienk
    Getting ready for work
  • SwimBikeRun_Mom
    SwimBikeRun_Mom Posts: 46 Member
    wondering how one initiates the end of a marriage without making it exponentially worse. If that's possible.