Let me know you a little better

Replies

• Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I haven’t ordered anything from amazon ever.

After resisting too much, I set my first order yesterday. :-(
    I will try not to fall in the habit of shopping online because I like to support local small businesses.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    I hoard books.
  • honey_honey_12
    I collect rocks.
    I’m always looking down when I’m walking outside.
    If I find a nice newish bolt, screw, any kind of useful tool or item, I pick it up and it goes in my junk drawer.
    Funny, according to Chinese astrology I am a “Rat”.
    It fits, I am such a packrat! 😊
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I’m 61yrs old today.
    It’s a bit surreal.

It's your birthday?? Happy Birthday dear lady!!
  • honey_honey_12
    For optimal mental and physical performance, I need a partner pushing me.
    The year I turned 50 was when I moved into this house alone.
    First time living by myself.
    11yrs later and I still haven’t mastered it.
    I hate it.
  • capamericaag
    capamericaag Posts: 59 Member
    I love marvel movies
  • honey_honey_12
    I have little patience for listening to all of the ailments that everyone a person knows suffer from.

We had an employee once that would stand in my office doorway and tell me about every ache, pain and illness she and everyone she knew suffered from.

Of course you feel crummy. 🙄
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    I discovered by accident I'm ambidextrous. Growing up I did everything with my right hand, until freshman year of college when a buddy broke his arm. He had to learn to do everything with his off hand, and in solidarity a group of us decided to join him and use our off hands as well. I was surprised (and my buddy miffed) to learn I could do things almost as well with my left hand as my right, and the difference was likely a matter of lack of practice rather than lack of ability. In the years since I've practice with my left hand, so now both hands are nearly equal, although I can still throw a ball farther with my right, and I never practice writing with my left so my penmanship still looks like a 3rd grader, lol.
  • honey_honey_12
    I go out of my way to be nice and polite to everyone.
    However, once I’m backed into a corner I’ll come out swingin’.
    I don’t like that.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'm a muller-over of conversations and thoughts. IOW, if someone says or does something to me, it takes me awhile to process it, think about it and reply or act on it. Call me in a week and I'll have had 100 conversations in my own head and can get back to you. :)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,903 Member
    @ReenieHJ, my best come-backs always occur to me five minutes after a conversation ends, lol.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    I think these things are fun.
    7kdjmjh4cz39.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    Although I’ve always lived in the city,
    I am a farm-girl at heart.
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    I really love Halloween and all things Fall! It’s my favorite time of the year
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Friends find it hard to believe I grew up in the country cause I'm apparently cosmopolitan now. I was never a country girl, cities are way more fun
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,075 Member
    I struggle every day and night with a neurological condition effecting my whole body and my consciousness…that’s undiagnosed, the doctors just treat the symptoms best they can fighting to keep me alive. I’m just going with the flow trying to be happy, do everything I can to be as healthy as possible and pretend I’m fine. 👍😜

I pray you get healed soon and you live a long prosperous life.