Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    It's 70° in December and I don't have to cook tonight if I don't want too 😊
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    We have electricity!! So I can turn on the lights. And turn them off. Then turn them back on. And the house is warm. Yay. Plus my internet is working again. I made my coffee! A little late but I can live with that.

Yes, we lost electricity about 3 this a.m. Came back on at 5. :)
    It's the little big things that we take for granted in life.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    It's Friyay..
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    More than 7 hours sleep, crispy bacon, and oh so delicious almond flavoured Nespresso.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @tams_89 What a cool mom you are!!!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'm still nursing an ankle/foot injury. My son removed all the leaves from the yard while I was out running errands. He always helps out without being asked. 💙

Hoping you make full recovery soon. And he takes after his mom I see :)
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    My neighbor asked if he could put some Christmas lights on my house for me. It was so sweet of him and they look great!
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    🤗 Good Grades!! 📚
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    eelamme wrote: »
    bn7rhb39660e.jpg

My soon to be 5 yr old all excited about pajama day and Mrs Claus at school today

Can't tell you how much I'm loving this picture!! Hope he had a great time!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    My neighbor asked if he could put some Christmas lights on my house for me. It was so sweet of him and they look great!

Awww, there are wonderful people out there in this world. We just have to ignore the others. :/

((hugs))
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    I made the playoffs in three of my four fantasy football leagues.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,560 Member
    Options
    It was nice to have a phone conversation with my ex, he was laughing and in a good mood.
    I can’t remember the last time I was able to make him laugh like that. ☺️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Semester 1 is done!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I was able to reshop and remail a Christmas gift box to my dd all by noon today. Expected delivery Tuesday. We shall see. The other one seems to be stuck in a purgatory mail warehouse one city away from where my dd lives. But I found my receipt so if it comes down to having to file an insurance claim for the lost package, at least I have the receipt now. My dd said 'you didn't have to send another package! That's too expensive!' Well, yes. Yes I did. It's Christmas and she won't be here. She may not get more homemade cookies from momma but she's getting pieces of home for Christmas anyways. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I was able to reshop and remail a Christmas gift box to my dd all by noon today. Expected delivery Tuesday. We shall see. The other one seems to be stuck in a purgatory mail warehouse one city away from where my dd lives. But I found my receipt so if it comes down to having to file an insurance claim for the lost package, at least I have the receipt now. My dd said 'you didn't have to send another package! That's too expensive!' Well, yes. Yes I did. It's Christmas and she won't be here. She may not get more homemade cookies from momma but she's getting pieces of home for Christmas anyways. :)

Aww 💜
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    ♥️ Talking to MFP best friend! 🇨🇦