Eating for body type and blood type

Options
2»

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »
    How does anyone else lead a normal lifestyle as a food loving person while staying in shape and cooking for their spouse without complications?

By counting calories, eating what you (and your family) love to eat, doing exercise you enjoy doing, and ignoring hooey.

Misread that last bit and was about to post to say nothing wrong with honey in moderation :oB)
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Woo to the power 2.

Woo^2

So is that woo woo, or woo woo woo woo? I get confused when we start going to power function. ;)

• zamphir66
    zamphir66 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    There are so many diets out there that are easy to get caught up in. We are not designed to all eat the same way and what works you may not work for someone else.
    Some more words.
    Suggestions and or stories welcome! I'll take whatever help I can get.

Your first sentence is right on the money ... then you go on to promote -- "get caught up in" -- two woo-woo diets!

People are bewildering.

• AngieN55555
    AngieN55555 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Well I actually Can say t he opposite of many comments regarding the body type diet. I was on calorie counting as much as now with higher proteins and lower carbs and my weight was 57kg stable for one all year doing HIIT and Cardio. Recently I changed only the macro ratio following my body type , ectomorph, no more any of the cardio workout. I am doing strength training with resistance band with longer time rest between rep and set/4 days a week ! No more sweat hahaha and guess what? In 10 days I’ve lost weight. Now I am 55kg in 3 weeks ( same amount of calories than before)
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I read for thyroid issues, you should eliminate dairy, eggs and gluten... lower your carbs, for like a month and then reintroduce those items one at a time to see how your body responds to them. Basically learn and listen to your body and see what works best for you.

This is a very old thread, so hopefully you've figured it out now
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options

Read where?

not sure how much medical evidence that recomendation is based on.

I have thyroid issues and nobody has suggested I change anything with my diet nor have I ever felt the need to do so.