Zombie Apocalypse

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
Please start...I'm tired of dealing with stupid people today & would very much like to trip them during the chase...

Replies

• Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Please start...I'm tired of dealing with stupid people today & would very much like to trip them during the chase...
    Worst idea ever. Zombies eat brains... dumb people don't have brains. You're still going to die since you have brains... We need something that eats stupid people... like a Jersey Shore marathon.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    World War Z !!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Worst idea ever. Zombies eat brains... dumb people don't have brains. You're still going to die since you have brains... We need something that eats stupid people... like a Jersey Shore marathon.

Ah...but wait...stupid people DO have brains...they just don't use them. Therefore, their brains are extra juicy & more attractive to the zombies.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options

Haha Good point!
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    World War Z !!

Speaking of World War Z...they are making it into a movie that is supposed to be coming out in December of 2012. I can't wait! So far my Zombie Apocalypse survival kit is a little lacking. I have been meaning to gradually add some stuff.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

OH MY GAWD....I just laughed so hard that 1) I snorted water at my screen and 2) half the people in my area got up to see what the hell happened! "Jersey Shore marathon"

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    World War Z !!

Best book ever!

I'm very worried about the movie though...
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Did someone call for a zombie?
  • lotusblossomctf
    Options
    Creepy, I had a dream about it the other night that was so real, I thought it was going to start yesterday!

......I think I need to start socking up on weapons and ammo and working on getting the "Safe House" in Poland.....
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Well now that we are creating viruses to combat viruses here come the T-cell virus...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i have an emergency "go bag" in my house that my wife thinks i put together for things like hurricanes and other emergencies. little does she know!!! hahaha!! i also have my trusty blue crowbar, a machete, and i'm working on getting a shotgun. getting a license and permit in nyc is tough!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan zombie....I eat GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
  • fitsaxon
    Options
    5K to help you envision that:
    http://runforyourlives.com/
    :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan zombie....I eat GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I love you!
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who had the zombie dreams. I used to love to watch the scary movies, but I can't do it anymore because I am freaked out for days (and nights).

I like your posts though.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

can't wait for it to come to new york. until then, i'm not going to maryland for a 5k.
  • chasidieason
    Options

Ah...but wait...stupid people DO have brains...they just don't use them. Therefore, their brains are extra juicy & more attractive to the zombies.

Kind of like the beef that they keep pinned up so they can't exercise and are extra tender? :bigsmile:
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    As I long as Im faster than one person Im good!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Without proof that stupid people have brains, I refuse to believe it.
  • fitsaxon
    Options

can't wait for it to come to new york. until then, i'm not going to maryland for a 5k.

I know, right? I have my finger crossed for florida.