What idiot creates a 430 calorie bagel!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I guess it would not be the same idiot that ate it...IJS

I heart you
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    Knowledge is power!

knowledge is power, but wisdom is what you do with that knowledge!
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Panera seems like an evil place!
  • jcearth
    jcearth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think the KFC Grilled Double Down is a great lunch choice - 460 calories and 61g of protein. But then again, I eat fast food every day.

7980302.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I know right!? And the 600 calorie muffin? I want names.

Those muffins are delightful too! But, alas, not worth the extra effort I now must put forth. I've written the name cryptically as to protect the innocent. I'm sure you will be able to crack my impenetrable code tho! :) *P*A*N*E*R*A
    The muffin was C*O*S*T*C*O. It wasn't good just available and I had missed breakfast (blueberry!). I also had no idea until after and I'll never eat another one but why make them that way? I get that it's cheap ingredients... Don't sell it as food. Blah.
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    settle down, people.............it's a bad choice, but if you don't eat them EVERY DAY, what the heck's the big deal?

We're all going to stuff ourselves with something stupid from time to time. I refuse to obsess over a mistake on that occasional moment of weakness.

ENJOY YOUR FOOD! It's part of a good life :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

amen
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yikes was that from panera?

Sure was....and it was YUMMY! But totally not worth the extra effort!

Yeah, I used to love their apple cinnamon crunch. I thought I was doing well because they were so delicious you didn't need any kind of margarine or cream cheese. :laugh:

That was back in the old days.:devil:
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I get the Perfect 10 bagel from Western Bagel.... 140 calories, 18g of protein, 19g of carbs, 7g of fiber and 2g of fat. All other bagels I stay away from.

Sweet Jeebus! I need to look into those. 18g of protein in one bagel is obnoxious and awesome!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The day my co-worker (a guy who never counted a calorie in his life) joined MFP he ate a Sonic Hamburger. When he logged it and saw 700 calories he about flipped! He really eats healthy most of the time and doesn't eat out often. This one was a huge eye opener. By the Way...I LOVE Atlanta Bread bagels with Cream Cheese and Toasted! I just know it can't be my regular thing. ***Sigh***
  • PreciousMissy
    Options
    Yes, live and learn. Look at it this way... if you were at all like me, you used to eat that bagel without any concern for calories, then go on to eat fast food for lunch, etc., just going along your merry way until you encountered a pic of yourself or felt tired from the sugar rush and then it wasn't merry anymore. Knowledge is power!

Me too! I'm not sure I want to know what my day use to consist of.
  • 8rules
    8rules Posts: 169
    Options
    I think the KFC Grilled Double Down is a great lunch choice - 460 calories and 61g of protein. But then again, I eat fast food every day.

7980302.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Certainly cheap protein on the run, but my god, I took one bite and nearly puked LOL, I cannot stand taste, it was soooooooooo salty.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    it's everything in moderation.. .you're not goign to eat that bagel every day(GOds, it sounds yummy) just make sure to work it off. .. If I go way over, I try to be closer to 1200 the next few days to balance it out, I go for average for the week really. . .but I am the belief, don't deny yourself anything, cuz when you do fall off that wagon(and you will if you deny yourself) you'll really go overboard then if you allow yourself an indulgance now and then