What did you learn using MyFitnessPal that changed your habits?

Replies

• sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member

@Cindy01Louisiana not that you asked, but if you haven't tried Bolthouse Farms, you might look for it! Made with yogurt, doesn't have a ton of garbage in it, low calorie (compared to most) and delicious!

But yeah, that serving size thing. I remember confounding friends when I read the label and found that a "serving" of Pop-Tarts was only ONE! (when they, obviously, come in not-resealable packets of two!)

• Vis77
    Vis77 Posts: 8 Member
    comin in at a minus 200 cals is the trick point for me of not being hungry but eating,, also spreading calories out and having 200 cals left at end of day for almonds and dark chocolate
  • SpicyMeatball82
    SpicyMeatball82 Posts: 31 Member
    Tracking how much macronutrients I was really eating. What I thought was 200 calories was really like 500! Learned a lot about portion control.
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    New Lesson, from maintenance;

If I don't do some at least half-hearted logging... I keep losing weight I no longer want to lose. Meaning, yeah, I need to continue to do rough logging (all I did to lose, either, I'm pretty accurate) because now apparently I UNDEREAT if I'm left to my own devices. I NEVER thought I would see the day-
  • jrowens3102
    jrowens3102 Posts: 29 Member
    I really do eat better, all day, when I log & get at least 8grams of fiber in my first meal. Also, as delicious as those 2 sea salt caramels are, I enjoy my Greek yogurt w/honey & pistachios just as much...and it's WAY better for me. Plus, the latter makes for a cuter macro pie chart at the end of the day. :)
  • jrowens3102
    jrowens3102 Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2022
    @kenyonhaff, love "You can't outrun a bad diet". Great post!
  • Portion sizes. I now weigh out certain things

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!