JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas (yesterday) everyone! 🎄💗🤶🎅

Life has been crazy busy this month, and I have to admit that although I really enjoyed Christmas with my kids and grands this year, I'm relieved to have it over with too. It's been a year of so much stress and change (which is stressful sometimes too even if it is a good change), that I need to just sit down now for the next few days and take some deep breaths...gather myself together and practice some self-care.

I have missed you all. I think of you so often, but since I stopped working outside the home, my husband seems to behave like a toddler looking for attention every time I try to log onto my pc and go to my FB Groups or journal on MFP. Reminds me of when my kids were young and I'd get a phone call...they were just fine playing and ignoring me until the phone rang and I began talking to someone....then BAM! They all needed my immediate attention. :D

@mytime6630 I vote for a new thread also. Thank you so much for doing it again! I like starting fresh with the new year! I think I've been with you since 2015 or 2016? I have really missed posting daily this year and I know now that it makes a big difference to stay with it. I've been much less structured without it and it's not a pretty sight! :wink: I am beginning to think about goals for 2022, and checking in here daily is at the top of the list.

Just for Sunday, 12/26/2021
    1. Write Weekly Plan and Assess last week's Weekly Plan. :star:Done
    2. Write 24H Plan :star:Done
    3. Fill out a Discovery worksheet for any off-plan eats & Urge worksheet if I'm successful fighting them off
    4. Listen to No BS live call. :star:Done
    5. 30 minutes of intentional activity
    6. 64 oz water w/fresh squeezed lime juice
    7. Self-Care (30 minutes)
    8. Journal, 5 minutes
    9. Read a chapter of "Finding Your Own North Star"
    10. Watch sewing machine instructional video for free-motion quilting.
    11. Evening routine and lights out by 10:30 pm

WOTY 2021: Determined. I have been determined not to quit on myself this year. I have not made a lot of progress weight-wise, but I have done a huge amount of thought work and I have not quit!
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @Bex953172 Sounds like everyone had a good time, albeit a little too much fun for a few, tantrums and all. Kids and going to bed, don't want to miss a thing!

@beachwalker99 Thank you for your well wishes about moving. I think almost everybody is more busy this time of year, so don't worry so much about not getting everything done. Your walk in the park sounded nice!

@PackerFanInGB Sorry about all the stress this year (I can relate). Yes please take care of yourself. I like your WOTY: Determined. Persistence is a really good thing, even if you don't see immediate progress. It's also a good idea to think things over, be circumspect, every so often. You can reevaluate your goals, habits, expectations; plan anew. I try to do a little every week, which helps me. I do relate to some of the struggles at home, certain activities always seem to be interrupted!

JFT Monday 12-27
    Chores for current apartment - 10
    Tasks for future - 8
    Hermit tasks - 5
    exercise
    don't eat until 3pm (seemed to work yesterday)
    calories under certain amount
    5 cups tea/water
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitments - getting ready to go hiking. I won’t eat again until dinner.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a merry Christmas. Mine was lovely and laid back. We had a turkey dinner at our daughters last weekend so had steak and baked potatoes on Sunday.

I had to have a Covid test today. I’ve had a little cough for a few weeks now, I had talked to my doctor about it and she didn’t want to give me antibiotics at the time because she thought it was just viral. She told me if it got worse to let her know. Well it got worse the last couple of days and her office is closed. I decided to go to a walk in but they won’t see me without a negative test result. The rapid test I did at home wasn’t sufficient. Although I understand it, I still find it annoying that I’ll have to cough for another couple of days before I can get an antibiotic.

Our eldest daughter texted me this morning and asked if our granddaughter had left new panties here on Christmas Day. I told her no, that she hadn’t opened any here. She said Michaela was having a meltdown because “Grammie bought her pink and purple panties and she can’t find them”. I ended up talking to a very teary Michaela and told her I hadn’t bought her any but her birthday is next Monday so on the weekend her and I could go shopping for some for her birthday. We think she must have had a dream. Anyway, I’m going shopping for panties this weekend. I only hope we find pink and purple ones. 😂

I’m trying to get back into posting but I keep failing. 😕

• PackerFanInGB
    Options

Just for Sunday, 12/26/2021
    1. Write Weekly Plan and Assess last week's Weekly Plan. 🟢 Done
    2. Write 24H Plan 🟢 Done
    3. Fill out a Discovery worksheet for any off-plan eats & Urge worksheet if I'm successful fighting them off. 🔴
    4. Listen to No BS live call. 🟢 Done
    5. 30 minutes of intentional activity 🟢
    6. 64 oz water w/fresh squeezed lime juice. 🟢
    7. Self-Care (30 minutes). 🟢. Read 3 chapters of “Finding Your North Star”
    8. Journal, 5 minutes. 🟢
    9. Read a chapter of "Finding Your Own North Star". 🟢
    10. Watch sewing machine instructional video for free-motion quilting. 🟡 In Progress
    11. Evening routine and lights out by 10:30 pm. 🟢

Hi everyone! I am logging on before bed so I keep my commitment to myself to hop on every day! I didn’t have a chance to post goals but I know what they were in my head, so I will list them now.

Hope you all had a great day!

Just For Today, 12/27/2021
    1. 24 H plan and assess. 🟢
    2. 64+ oz water. 🟢
    3. Close activity rings on Apple Watch 🟢
    4. Pay attention to hunger signals. 🔴. Ate lemon bread off plan because it looked good. 🙁
    5. Stop eating at enough. 🟢
    6. Self-Care, 30 minutes. 🟢. Made January’s Bullet Journal
    7. Evening routine and lights out by 11:00
    8. Get up with alarm tomorrow morning

WOTY 2021: Determined Today’s wins were:
    1. I ate slower, placed fork down between bites, and really chewed and enjoyed my dinner.
    2. I left 2 bites on my plate.
    3. I recognized the physical signals that I’d had enough.
    4. I realized that I feel better when I stop at enough vs eating until full.
    5. I spent time working on my January bullet journal format and pages (self care).

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a merry Christmas. Mine was lovely and laid back. We had a turkey dinner at our daughters last weekend so had steak and baked potatoes on Sunday.

I had to have a Covid test today. I’ve had a little cough for a few weeks now, I had talked to my doctor about it and she didn’t want to give me antibiotics at the time because she thought it was just viral. She told me if it got worse to let her know. Well it got worse the last couple of days and her office is closed. I decided to go to a walk in but they won’t see me without a negative test result. The rapid test I did at home wasn’t sufficient. Although I understand it, I still find it annoying that I’ll have to cough for another couple of days before I can get an antibiotic.

Our eldest daughter texted me this morning and asked if our granddaughter had left new panties here on Christmas Day. I told her no, that she hadn’t opened any here. She said Michaela was having a meltdown because “Grammie bought her pink and purple panties and she can’t find them”. I ended up talking to a very teary Michaela and told her I hadn’t bought her any but her birthday is next Monday so on the weekend her and I could go shopping for some for her birthday. We think she must have had a dream. Anyway, I’m going shopping for panties this weekend. I only hope we find pink and purple ones. 😂

I’m trying to get back into posting but I keep failing. 😕

Our girls went to see a panto with school and we had to collect them from there which is in the town centre.
    Walking back with my friends and their kids Casey found a fiver!! Result!
    But she knew what money could do and she wanted to go on the carousel, I said no because being with friends and other kids that's just recipe for disaster (plus we were trying to get home) she then wanted to buy a balloon. Again, no, I felt mean but what's the point when it gets popped within seconds of coming home.
    She then saw a Christmas themed large rubber duck. I let her buy it, she did the self checkout herself (with a bit of help)
    And then....

She left this flaming duck at her grandmas and she lives a good hour drive away.
    And being British. And hour drive is far too much hahaha especially for a duck

So she's been having the same sort of meltdowns about this duck lol
    They sure do know when they just 'want' something.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options
    Just an update on my V. She is doing well after her shoulder surgery and is starting to ween from the pain killers a bit. Thank you all for your kind words.
  • MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    MrsHermit wrote: »
    JFT Monday 12-27
    ✔️Chores for current apartment - 9/10
    〰️Tasks for future - 2/8 but discussed several and moved to other days so not bad
    〰️Hermit tasks - 4/8 decent effort
    ✔️exercise
    ✔️don't eat until 3pm (seemed to work yesterday) Does seem to be working, forces my body to panic and do something with its savings account....ahem...
    ✔️calories under certain amount
    〰️5 cups tea/water got to 4

JFT Tuesday 12-28
    both battling colds today
    Tasks for future - 9
    Chores for today - 5
    Hermit tasks - 7
    exercise lightly
    5 c water
    don't eat until 3pm

@pridesabtch Thank you for the update. Prayers

@Snowflake1968 @Bex953172 Kids can be funny! Delayed gratification is a hard lesson; some people never learn it. We grow taller but don't necessarily grow up! Kudos on working on that lesson early.

@PackerFanInGB Nice post and nice things that you learned. I grew up with that dumb rule of having to clean off my plate (and most of my parents' meals were unhealthy take-out), so yes it's significant that you pre-portion out your food or end with food on your plate. Good for you! I too have trouble slowing down eating because I used to have to eat so quickly - good thing to work on.

Keeping going on the huge list of moving prep while trying to get DH and I over this cold. I hope it's just a cold (likely because DH visited his grandson last week) It's hard not to stress because the little we've been blessed to even save I don't think is enough but we have to go. Taking a leap of faith here. Prayers for others in the same situation.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options

Just For Monday, 12/27/2021
    1. 24 H plan and assess. 🟢
    2. 64+ oz water. 🟢
    3. Close activity rings on Apple Watch 🟢
    4. Pay attention to hunger signals. 🔴. Ate lemon bread off plan because it looked good. 🙁
    5. Stop eating at enough. 🟢
    6. Self-Care, 30 minutes. 🟢. Made January’s Bullet Journal
    7. Evening routine and lights out by 11:00 🔴
    8. Get up with alarm tomorrow morning 🟢

Monday's wins:
    1. I ate slower, placed fork down between bites, and really chewed and enjoyed my dinner.
    2. I left 2 bites on my plate.
    3. I recognized the physical signals that I’d had enough.
    4. I realized that I feel better when I stop at enough vs eating until full.
    5. I spent time working on my January bullet journal format and pages (self care).

Logging on late in the day again, but my goals are basically the same as yesterday. I went to my mom's today to watch a live streaming of a quilting show and just got home. It's snowing in Green Bay right now. I have to say, it's a lot prettier now that I'm not working and don't have to leave the house! 😏

Just for Tuesday, 12/28/2021
    1. No BS 24H Plan & Assess
    2. 64 oz water
    3. Close activity rings on Apple watch
    4. Be aware of hunger signals.
    5. Stop eating at enough.
    6. Self-Care, 30 minutes.
    7. Evening routine and lights out by 11:00 p.m.
    8. Get up with alarm tomorrow morning

WOTY 2021: Determined

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    No JFT posts since Christmas Eve. Church and travel to see my family on Christmas, Sunday church, long dog walk & hubby time, then Mon. started by shoveling snow, my massage appt (ahhhh) & shopping/sales for items I always stock up on, then SIL visited & spent the night. Food logged most of those days, back to full-on starting now.

JFT T 12/28 ~ Roads too dangerous for dog walks. Indoors again. Sigh.
    1) Treadmill 3 mi :smiley:
    2) Washed dishes / boiled eggs / reviewed recipes, meal planned, checked pantry & made grocery list = 3/3
    3) Move hourly
    4) Leftovers for supper / net calories zero / 14c water
    5) Pay property tax bill / schedule JCP cc pmt / other finance tasks / prep pot roast for tomorrow / TY card / bday card for niece / other ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / no alarm on PTO day ~ will have more snow to shovel in morning

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21 & 6.30.21 ~ 7.31.21 accountable ~ 9.1.21 horrible after vacation but recorded ~ 9.30.21 small improvements yay ~ 10.31.21 ~ 11.30.21 slightly better
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K on 6.19.21 after thunderstorm in 1:45:49 ave. pace 17:02 per mile / Titletown Wellness Shoreline Challenge: virtual distance from Gills Rock to Pleasant Prairie (228 miles) as many times as possible 6.12.21 - 11.26.21 YAY finished with 460.08 = 2X medal / Packers 5K IN PERSON 7.24.21 48:36 ave. pace 15:39 / Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K IN PERSON 10.2.21 47:34 ave. pace 15:19 second half pace 14:48 / Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K 10.9.21 in person 52:10 ave. pace 16:48 hill climb 1:44
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up

Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching.
    2. Morning: Check email. Therapy.
    3. Reading: WTCYAT. Update GR.
    4. Writing: Clois. Library article. 1 hr.
    5. Script: Unions. Livestream.
    6. Evening: Coloring? Dinner: Soup. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    7. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Set out journal. Read: 1 hr (NFH) while playing sleepy music.
    8. Upcoming: Wed/Fri livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville? S&F script work. Clois. Theater 1/12. Dentist 5/12. Therapy 12/29. Conf 1/?. Ankle checkup CHECK DATE. Start planning Saturday Seven. Yoga at library 1/8. Need to patch the flamingo dress. Where are my patches?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of January: 189.8
    End of February: 190.0
    End of March: 190.4
    End of April: 188.7
    End of May: 191.2
    End of June: 191.4
    End of July: 190.2
    Today: 196.4

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall), Caste (Isabel Wilkerson).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. ObG schedule for 2022 after 9/28. PCP March? Therapy 9:15 12/29. Ankle 9:15 12/27.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Jan 12 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. Starting to walk again is challenging.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: ... Focus?
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    After having a few days of mindless eating .. eating leftover stuff, I am ready to recommit, and get back to better eating, and get these last 10 pounds off.

I spent tonite finding healthy recipes ... and saving them.
    Do you guys have favorite go-to websites for healthy recipes? Tonite I've been finding a lot on "pounddropper".

Goals for tomorrow will be simple to get me somewhat back into healthier eating
    1. log ALL food
    2. concentrate on water
    3. mindful eating .. meaning, only eat. Do not play on the computer or do other things while I am eating
    4. make a menu plan for the next few days.

Just because its the holidays, no need to not eat healthy.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    JFT Monday 12-27
    ✔️Chores for current apartment - 9/10
    〰️Tasks for future - 2/8 but discussed several and moved to other days so not bad
    〰️Hermit tasks - 4/8 decent effort
    ✔️exercise
    ✔️don't eat until 3pm (seemed to work yesterday) Does seem to be working, forces my body to panic and do something with its savings account....ahem...
    ✔️calories under certain amount
    〰️5 cups tea/water got to 4

JFT Tuesday 12-28
    both battling colds today
    Tasks for future - 9
    Chores for today - 5
    Hermit tasks - 7
    exercise lightly
    5 c water
    don't eat until 3pm

@pridesabtch Thank you for the update. Prayers

@Snowflake1968 @Bex953172 Kids can be funny! Delayed gratification is a hard lesson; some people never learn it. We grow taller but don't necessarily grow up! Kudos on working on that lesson early.

@PackerFanInGB Nice post and nice things that you learned. I grew up with that dumb rule of having to clean off my plate (and most of my parents' meals were unhealthy take-out), so yes it's significant that you pre-portion out your food or end with food on your plate. Good for you! I too have trouble slowing down eating because I used to have to eat so quickly - good thing to work on.

Keeping going on the huge list of moving prep while trying to get DH and I over this cold. I hope it's just a cold (likely because DH visited his grandson last week) It's hard not to stress because the little we've been blessed to even save I don't think is enough but we have to go. Taking a leap of faith here. Prayers for others in the same situation.

Haha no way, I didn't realise I was actually teaching them something important.
    Thanks for highlighting that for me.

I don't feel like such an A-hole now for saying no 😂
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @snowflake1968 Casey will actually be 4!!

Her 3 year old self has had some big changes. Mainly found her own independence which is good and bad.
    She went from hanging on to my every word, constant cuddles and really good behaviour (she used to remind ME when walking together that I should be walking roadside and she should be on the other side away from the road)

Now she's just a gobby little thing, I still get cuddles and she still twirls my hair. But she definitely doesn't listen to me as much. She just does her own thing. So it's hard but she's still a bit cutie. She's very popular at school even the older years like her alot lol!!

But yeah, 4 in Feb! That's gone quick hasn't it!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

But yeah, 4 in Feb! That's gone quick hasn't it!!

No way .. Is she really going to be 4!!!! OMG ... where do the years go!!
  • mytime6630
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Today I got rid of all the leftover cookies, bananna bread ... ha.. I was the one nibbling on them. Time to remember how I lost weight before ... and get those better habits going again.

Like many of you, I also grew up .. cleaning your plate, don't waste food, eat everything you take. Hard habits to break .. especially the one about not wasting food. Hubby and I laugh .. because like with cinnamon rolls I made. We "have to just eat them up" so then they will be gone. I've been that way with cookies .... thinking if I hurry up and eat them, then the temptation will be gone. Today ... they are in the trash. I hate to waste them, but it is so much better than me just eating them all.

Goal for today, Wednesday, Dec 29
    1. log all my food
    2. mindful eating .... listen to whether I am really "hungry" or just "want something good".
    3. concentrate on drinking water -- goal -- 8 glasses today
    4. 5 fruits and/or veggies today
    5. read 1 chapter "simple abundance"
    6. find one new recipe to try ... keep things from getting boring!