Huel and BeachBody Insanity

Options
I need to get fit in 6 weeks, and I've been a slob for the last few months 😆 so I've started the BeachBody program for the cardio, and use their meal plan and calorie count suggestion as a guideline. They suggest 5 meals a day to supercharge the metabolism. So I've bulk- cooked a vegetable and meat soup which I have once a day, and I have Huel shakes for the rest of the allowance.

Personally I love the taste and texture of Huel, and currently use their higher protein version, feeling full and satisfied every day.

Anyone wants join join me on the journey? 🙂 Or just add friend for fun!

Replies

• watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above, apart from the huel which is a good meal replacement
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    watts6151 wrote: »

I haven't tried their shakes, but their "hot & savory" (I think that's the name of them? stuff like chili etc?) are definitely decent in a pinch
  • KatsuNinja
    KatsuNinja Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: »
    Be extremely skeptical of anything that claims to "supercharge the metabolism."
    Eating 5x per day doesn't do that.
    It's a marketing gimmick.
    They are lying to you to get your $$$.

I've been skipping breakfasts for a couple of years now, mostly because I wasn't hungry in the mornings,cso eating a first meal at 9am is novel! Saying that, since starting insanity I seem to get hungry sooner, so so far it's working for me...

Do you know of a proven way that keeps metabolism working optimally?
  • KatsuNinja
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: »
    watts6151 wrote: »

I haven't tried their shakes, but their "hot & savory" (I think that's the name of them? stuff like chili etc?) are definitely decent in a pinch

I bought one of each of all their different meals haha, macaroni &cheese,and Thai green curry (quite spicy), and korma are all very nice, great flavours, and the texture was better than I expected!
  • KatsuNinja
    Options
    Thank you all, I've learned new things from you today :)