Inspiration Friday!

Replies

• <
    Me, my wededing night!! That was at about 120 there and I sooooo miss it!! This is my inspiration!!! My sexier body!!!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    <
    I know this is silly but this site motivates me. Just lost another 2 pounds : )
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    <--- my thinner self and my boo! :heart:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    <---- My favorite photo.... I was small enough for my ex to carry me around on his shoulders. Would love to be that size again. He's also the one that told me I can't fail if I don't give up (my profile quote).
  • <~ my inspiration, my baby boy!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    <
    My hubs...(it's a horrible pic!) He's the one that kicks me in the a$s when I need it and encourages me to never give up.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    <---- my inspiration. i adore Christian Kane and i waited in the sleet last December in Raleigh to get a chance to meet him and get a pic with him. -- side note, was one of the most awesome weekends ever -- and i have let almost no one see the pic b/c i actually SAW for the first time in a long time, how out of control i had become. So i have the pic and i WAITED for it... and i don't share it. i want to hit goal and get another one that i would be willing to put up on a friggin BILLBOARD. so that's my inspiration.
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! My Hubby, My daughter, My MFP Peeps!!!!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    <~~~ That's all I'm gonna say.... :wink:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    husband . . . He's encouraged me to become a person that I can be proud of. When things get tough, he always knows what to say to get our *kitten* into gear and accomplish any feat. He is also the only person who can handle my type of crazy =)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    well my Inspirations are many!

My daughter Jessica Jade
    jessie.jpg

and ME...this is my before,before pic :blushing:
    whatcanyoudoinayear-1.jpg
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Not getting Your foot up my *kitten* for Not sticking with the program!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    <--- I don't want to be turned into a skin suit for a creepy man who has bad hair and a weird little dog.

Haha! Great reason!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    see my signature.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Sister Madonna Buder. It's never too late to get fit & healthy!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    My Kiddos...being the best and healthiest father possible for them, and being a better wholistic influence: spiritually, mentally and physically.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    My inspirations are looking better, feeling the best that I can, living long enough to get to meet a dear friend of mine.
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Me! & To make it out of Graduate School at my ideal weight. :)
  • Someone by the name of HollieDoodles and a trip to Las Vegas are my inspirations!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    :)