CONFESS

Options
any dirty little food secrets that you'd like to get off your chest?

I stand in the kitchen when no one is watching and eat out of the pot/pan with a fork after I had my "sensible portion" in view of anyone else. If my man walked in on me he'd swear I was saving up for winter. But I'm a Jedi master at the stealthy face-stuffing so he'll never know...muahahahahah (((evil laugh)))
Oh jeez who am I kidding...he totally knows :-P

Replies

• kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    any dirty little food secrets that you'd like to get off your chest?

I stand in the kitchen when no one is watching and eat out of the pot/pan with a fork after I had my "sensible portion" in view of anyone else. If my man walked in on me he'd swear I was saving up for winter. But I'm a Jedi master at the stealthy face-stuffing so he'll never know...muahahahahah (((evil laugh)))
    Oh jeez who am I kidding...he totally knows :-P

lol. I use to do the same thing!!! I don't feel so bad about it now!
  • mleb2005
    Options
    lol I use to do the same. I always ate the cake batter/cookie dough before it was baked since "it didnt count".

Now I don't even want it..
  • alapoint89
    Options
    accually i dont have anything lol i refuse to give myseld that kind of treat till i am where i want to be at
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I just ate an ENTIRE box of mac and cheese since it fit into my macros and calories
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have (on a few occasions) gone through a drive-thru and ordered two drinks, just so that the employee at the window "wouldn't know" that the two sandwiches were both for me. I always thought they knew anyway...
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO... when I start my cheat days... lol I go all out! The day before yesterday, I started my cheat day at 6am (I didn't have a regular sleep schedule this last week) and it consisted of a Starbucks pumpkin muffin AND a bean & cheese burrito! That was the beginning! I feel bad, because I know every one of those calories really does count, BUT its my Cheat day right?!?!?
  • sonjalucia
    sonjalucia Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    to this day, I still LICK the PB off the spoon!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO... when I start my cheat days... lol I go all out! The day before yesterday, I started my cheat day at 6am (I didn't have a regular sleep schedule this last week) and it consisted of a Starbucks pumpkin muffin AND a bean & cheese burrito! That was the beginning! I feel bad, because I know every one of those calories really does count, BUT its my Cheat day right?!?!?

I console myself, because my cheat days are rare :)
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options

This made me laugh...were I live Taco Bell and Stars are right beside each other!!
  • Cornpuff32
    Options
    I definitely did that today before I cooked leftovers for dinner...I tried to make up for it by adding a .5 cup to my dinner serving...but still I have no idea if I was over or under the actual amount.
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have (on a few occasions) gone through a drive-thru and ordered two drinks, just so that the employee at the window "wouldn't know" that the two sandwiches were both for me. I always thought they knew anyway...

Good one!
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options

This made me laugh...were I live Taco Bell and Stars are right beside each other!!

A deadly duo if ever I've seen one!
  • Frances_C17
    Frances_C17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

I do this all the time, but hey it makes washing up that little bit easier!
  • knetterk
    Options

LMAO!!!!! That would be........... ME...
  • Gretchen22276
    Options

oh! Me too!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I don't do it now, but I would take drinks straight from half & half and whipping cream cartons. I could drink a whole pint of whipping cream!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh my food :( I realllllly need to get a scale because I'm pretty sure I cheat!!
  • nettie1969
    Options
    I let myself have an alcoholic drink (or two) once a week .... but only count the calories and ignore totally what it does to my carb numbers.... Hey, but I am still losing right so it doesn't count.

Ooops, that's right. I've only been doing this for four days! lol
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options

I do this all the time, but hey it makes washing up that little bit easier!

And no calories wasted on the bread or crackers you'd put it on! I would take the PB spoon to bed and eat it before going to sleep...drove my hubby crazy!
  • Terican
    Options
    I did that yesterday :-) At least it was the SMART KD lol