Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Laughing if I have an a.$.$ spasm in the middle of thrust then continuing to laugh as I scream out in pain as I fall off the bed. .... Im taking an iron supplement to avoid that from ever happening again 😁

Does iron help with that? Boy get you some magnesium

I get charlie horses alot in my calves because of a lack of iron according to my Dr. I assumed the booty spasms was the same 🤔. I'll check out the magnesium

Yea magnesium and potassium.. eat more bananas and there’s tonic water containing Quinine which is great for cramps and spasms. 🥴
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Laughing if I have an a.$.$ spasm in the middle of thrust then continuing to laugh as I scream out in pain as I fall off the bed. .... Im taking an iron supplement to avoid that from ever happening again 😁

I get charlie horses alot in my calves because of a lack of iron according to my Dr. I assumed the booty spasms was the same 🤔. I'll check out the magnesium

Most people are low in magnesium. Other weird symptoms are frequent hiccups, eye twitches, and that thing where your toes turn into The Claw when you try to turn the bathtub faucets off with your feet

I mean it could be low iron buuuut unless you’re bleeding a lot and/or vegan, it’s not usually an issue that men have, nomesayin
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member

Most people are low in magnesium. Other weird symptoms are frequent hiccups, eye twitches, and that thing where your toes turn into The Claw when you try to turn the bathtub faucets off with your feet

I mean it could be low iron buuuut unless you’re bleeding a lot and/or vegan, it’s not usually an issue that men have, nomesayin

I agree. Our soil is almost certainly depleted of it. It REALLY hard to get enough magnesium from food alone (so my amazing nutritionist tells me). Signs of low magnesium can also be mood/depression issues. The list is really extensive.

I think it’s unanimous that @joeyd727 start taking magnesium stat.

*not giving medical advice, check with your provider. Or whoever you get medical advice from that isn’t me*
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Wow, I didn't realize my *kitten* spasm was gonna bring on such a discussion. Good thing i didn't share anything about my period 😁

I could have been blunt and said seek medical advice immediately it’s the first sign of permanent impotence .. I mean if you’re *kitten* muscles are weakening we k own which muscle is next .. just saying 🙄
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Wow, I didn't realize my *kitten* spasm was gonna bring on such a discussion. Good thing i didn't share anything about my period 😁

I could have been blunt and said seek medical advice immediately it’s the first sign of permanent impotence .. I mean if you’re *kitten* muscles are weakening we k own which muscle is next .. just saying 🙄

🤣😂
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    Lol

but also

wth?
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member

When you just met them and they don't or won't accept your answers to their questions.

• slimgirljo15

Anger management issues

• ChiefBaba
    ChiefBaba Posts: 29 Member
    No deal breakers...some relationships are only supposed to last 5 minutes...or a day...or a week...some go a month, some a year, some longer.

I say do your thing! And if it ain't clickin, it's not a "deal breaker"...more like "that's was a pretty cool 5 minutes, right? Alright I'll get with you later" (not really...just a nice thing to say - ha ha ha)
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    If they can't hum the entire Marines Hymn with a mouthful of cheese.
  • If she puts a bomb in my soup I would say that’s basically the last straw and we are OVER
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    If they can’t understand that spaghettification is impossible and black holes are not holes so much as big fuzzballs with a nonexistent center
  • slimgirljo15
    Doesn't attempt to get along with my dogs.
  • Ketomoijo
    Ketomoijo Posts: 89 Member
    Saying no to moi!!! Whaaaa?? 😏
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    If she looks like you'd need a contractor's licence to remove the makeup on her face