• BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Wow @swimmom_1 , that's really great!
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    @BCLadybug888
    Thank you so much! I haven't been this light in about 6 years! I can't get lax like the last time.
  • kathie0707
    kathie0707 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi, I've justed started on here again after a couple of years' break and a lot of weight gained. I'm 64.
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @swimmom1015

Woohoo! Congrats.
  • trekkie123
    trekkie123 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Kathie.
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    @coblujay Congrats. Getting into the hundreds is a big deal and very motivating! At least it was for me.
    Not sure if you meant the congrats for me or another swimmom1015? I'm swimmom_1. My next motivation is to get to the 100 lb loss! So coming up soon!
  • coblujay
    Options
    Haha! Oops. I did mean you @swimmom_1 :)
  • Sistersue3285
    Sistersue3285 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just dropping in to say hi and hope everyone had a great weekend.
  • PatriciaNeves2015
    PatriciaNeves2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I'm trying again, but need to try harder. I need to eat less when I'm cooking! Just went up 1.6 lbs since yesterday. I overdid it with Chinese cooking. I lose, start cooking (nothing exaggeratedly unhealthy), eat, plateau, gain, and get frustrated. Where is my will power of the past?

So happy my little Boston Terrier is better. Really worried last Friday.

Will exercise today, bike and pulleys, finish housework (ughh), get back on constructive schedule and be mindful of my eating!

Have a good day!
  • SharGetsHealthy
    SharGetsHealthy Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    @swimmom_1 and @coblujay congratulations on the weight loss!! Well done!

• Sistersue3285
    Sistersue3285 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone's week is going so far. I have been tracking my food everyday and have been at or below my Calorie goal. I got out to walk 2 times so far. My goal next week is to walk at least 3 days. I usually walk for about 25/30 at our local arena as it has a nice level walking path. My knees, hip and back have been very sore this week. I had an acupuncture and massage appointment this week hoping that they would help with the pain. I have had acupuncture before and it seemed to help for awhile. The massage therapy is new and I preferred it to the acupuncture as I felt it help more.
    My name is Sherri and I live on British Columbia.

Good luck to everyone and have a great weekend
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    @SharGetsHealthy
    Thank you!
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hey @Sistersue3285 - I am from BC too! Hello! Good for you getting out and walking.

Everyone that has a little pedaller:
    - do you actually use yours? How & when.
    - if you were to purchase a new one, would you get the same one, or ?? Brand/model recommendations please ๐Ÿ™

Thanks group! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • coblujay
    Options
    @gvdjzo Welcome! I just turned 63 and have lost 68 pounds since June. Another 36 to go. You can do this. It's amazing how much it changes as you drop down in size.
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    @gvdjzo Welcome!
    I'm 64 will be 65 in April and have lost 98 lb. 83 since 5/3/21! Doing low carb. And I'm a woman. Guys always seem to drop weight easier than us. It is doable!!!