Progress Pics (hope this works)

Options
beforeafter18lbs.jpg

I know they are horribly blurry but that's just my luck with cell phone pics. LOL The pic on the left is from my gym the day I signed up and the other is from last week when I reached 18lbs lost. :)

Replies

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I just started dieting and exercising almost a month ago...waiting for me to reach 1 month before a take another picture..to see if there is any visual progress....I am not sure as to setting a goal...because I really cant seem to think about a realistic short term goal....help??
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    beforeafter18lbs.jpg
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    beforeafter18lbs.jpg

Thanks! I couldn't get it dto do that for anything. LOL :)
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look great!!

to post pics you need to choose the "bulletin board" link option and change the capitalized IMG to lowercase. Just FYI.
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    I just started dieting and exercising almost a month ago...waiting for me to reach 1 month before a take another picture..to see if there is any visual progress....I am not sure as to setting a goal...because I really cant seem to think about a realistic short term goal....help??

My goal is 41 lbs but once I get there I may increase it depending on how I feel about the results. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. :)
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    Awesome! Great job darlin! Keep up your good work!!
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Ask yourself why you joined MFP ... was it to lose weight, gain fitness, improve your diet, drop a size in clothes by toning up? Then visualise where you want to be in six or twelve months time. Have a think about whether your timeframe is realistic, then divide your goals up into three or four, and that is your starting point.

Good luck ...
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job!!

Your welcome.
  • Helen789
    Options
    You look great!! keep up the good work :-D
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    You look great!!

to post pics you need to choose the "bulletin board" link option and change the capitalized IMG to lowercase. Just FYI.

Thanks! I had no idea how to do it. :)
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    you look great!! You motivate me to keep going, THanks!
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The progress is amazing. You can really see the muscle definition in the arms. Congratulations on your commitment and accomplishment, and good luck in reaching your final goal.
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!