I need your support

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Amarie. I am 39 years old and the mother of three. I am here to lose about 15-20 lbs. Anyone with suggestions on their weight loss, please share them with me. I need your support and I will kindly offer my support to you as well. Thanks for your taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing for all of you.

Replies

• Amarie
    Amarie Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Amarie. I am 39 years old and the mother of three. I am here to lose about 15-20 lbs. Anyone with suggestions on their weight loss, please share them with me. I need your support and I will kindly offer my support to you as well. Thanks for your taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing for all of you.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome.....make it fun and it will be...
    dave
  • JeniferJune27
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, I just started last week as well and have about 30lbs to go. Ive lost over 40lbs over the last 2 years, but remained there, which is fine, but Id like to go the distance now. I found that cutting my portions in half worked well....I lost weight like that before without even focusing on Weight Training or Cardio....they say you burn 1500/Calories a day (roughly) so Im sure the system that MyfitnessPal is doing is similiar to what I was doing a few years back, however, with less exercise. Good Luck to you!! (Think Skinny) :)
  • Amarie
    Options
    Thanks, I will definitely do my best to succeed. Wish you best as well.
  • Amarie
    Options
    Jennifer, wow! that is truly amazing that you lost over 40 lbs and managed to keep it off. You need a pat on the back for that. What did you change in your diet and what are some of the foods that you limited? Great job and much success on losing the other 30lbs. I am so confident that you will be reporting that weight loss soon. Way to go!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: :smile:
  • Amarie
    Options
    Thanks Laura, I really do appreciate your encouragement. Best wishes to you also.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks Laura, I really do appreciate your encouragement. Best wishes to you also.

you are very welcome. thanks.