• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    my boss is my hubby!! lol so i really gotta say when do we start! :devil:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I don't have a boss right now ^^ But that's because I took 1.5 years off ^^

I had two bosses, and loved both dearly. Not that much though lol!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I asked her, and she said fetch your coat....closely followed by clear your desk and hand your entry card to reception on your way out.

DOH!

For real ?

Err, no, as she wouldn't say clear your desk and hand your card in. lol
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Oh MY. :noway: I wouldn't even date anyone i work with.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    H*ll no. And not just because she's a chick.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    No way! Too awkward if something would go down or problems arise w/ my job
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    No way in hell...not drunk, not sober, not for money, promotion...nada!

Love'em but NO!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Heck no! Not even for a promotion!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Not a snowballs chance in hell........................... for any reason or under any circumstance........ i.e. last living being on the planet.
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    What if you hooked up, then found out she was your new boss at the company where you hired on?

I'd marry her, at least that's what I did (25 years ago) and we're still goin' strong! 'cept she lets me be the boss now every once in a while. LOL
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Considering my boss is female and a little older than my dad.. no. Though she is pretty darn hot for her age.

In a different situation with a male boss, I might consider it out of sheer desire or lust but I know nothing permanently good will come from it and would probably refrain.
  • ChristalJo
    Options
    Not in a million years. Not only do I consider it to be morally wrong (even if both parties are single), it's also professionally stupid. There is no way that can end well unless it ends in marriage, and how often is that the case?

Someone I am very close to has been having a sexual relationship with her boss for nearly 2 years. They were "dating" openly while he was separated from and in the process of divorcing his wife, but I am convinced they were sleeping together before that. And not only is he her boss, but he's old enough to be her father (she's 27, he's 50), and he is just looking for young, hot, arm candy, not another wife. But she's the type of person who is going to do what she wants to do, regardless of what people try to tell her. I feel sorry for her in some ways, but she's a grown woman, and she's making her own decisions.

While I agree with most of this, it isn't necessarily true that he just wants a young hot piece arm candy. I am 28, and my husband is 48.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of self-employed at the moment. So I sleep with my boss every night!

If I were single, he was single, and there was mutual attraction, respect and chemistry... sure.

But never to "get ahead." If I was ok with that, I'd rather just be a high priced call-girl and leave off the day job all together!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am my own boss so its safe to say yes and I have lol
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Blech, NO.