I'm starting a small group for support, accountability, and talking about emotional eating

J_Fabulous
J_Fabulous Posts: 63 Member
edited January 2022 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone -

I got the idea to start a Discord server where a small group of people could team up to support each other. The reason I chose Discord is because I envision being able to hold small group chats. This way people can get to know/trust each other and be more open about their struggles and successes with their weight loss journey. Please send me a message if you'd be interested in something like this.

Replies

• Yes I'm interested
  • ktf417
    ktf417 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2022
    That sounds great
  • Mvila0
    Mvila0 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm interested. Emotional eating is my number one foil.
  • PatDMuddle
    PatDMuddle Posts: 27 Member
    Good morning, I'm extremely interested, however I'm sorry to say, that if you accept me I would need some guidance because I am not sure how to be involved.

Thanks for your consideration. Pat
  • J_Fabulous
    PatDMuddle wrote: »
    Good morning, I'm extremely interested, however I'm sorry to say, that if you accept me I would need some guidance because I am not sure how to be involved.

Hello! For some reason, I'm not able to send you a message on MFP. Please send me a message so that I can reply and get you added.
  • J_Fabulous
    PatDMuddle wrote: »

Hello! For some reason, I'm not able to send you a message on MFP. Please send me a message so that I can reply and get you added.
  • cnoconut
    cnoconut Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I'm interested
  • michaeldaily4927
    michaeldaily4927 Posts: 59 Member
    Hello! I downloaded Discord and I'm ready to get started whenever the team is ready.

Mike
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    I’ll be interested!
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    I'm interested. Messaging is unreliable on mfp so I'm replying here. I've added you in the hope that I'll get any message you send me.
  • PatDMuddle
    PatDMuddle Posts: 27 Member
    Anyone here who would like to add me as a friend, please send me a friend request?

I don't know how to, sorry.

I'm here daily, several times.
    TIA Pat
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Count me in!