JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Replies

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,294 Member

JFT Wednesday (Yep, only Wednesday)
    - Up by 6:30 (yes but didn't get out of bed until 7:00)
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Shower :smiley:
    - PT by 8:00 (see above) :neutral:
    - 8:30 meeting :(
    - 9:00 meeting :smiley:
    - Install new print driver on new laptop :smiley:
    - Print ACT stuff for Saturday :smiley:
    - Work on lab PC at 11:00 :smiley:
    - Log food. :smiley:
    - Stay Green :smiley:
    - Go to post office and get stamps before 4:30 :smiley: 4:28pm phew
    - Home by 4:30 :(
    - Laundry :(
    - Dinner :smiley:
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - Bed by 11:30 :smiley:

Have a great day y'all!

Today is supposed to be my work from home day, but things are too crazy at work, so I'm here. Actually I'm here early 7:00am instead of 8:00am because I have a 7:30 meeting. Apparently, I missed an 8:00pm meeting last night, tbh I didn't even remember I had it. Oh well, such is life. This morning's meeting is the global quality meeting and with the issues we've been having here it isn't going to be fun.

Other than work stuff, I need to go to mom's today and get her bills and I teach spin tonight. My legs are still a bit tired, but I think class will go well. It always improves my mood and gives me energy.

JFT Thursday
    - Up at 6:15 :smiley:
    - Work by 7:00 :smiley:
    - Meeting at 7:30
    - CUSUM Loop reviews
    - Software development (I suck at this)
    - Protein bar for lunch
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - Leave work early
    - Nap if needs
    - Go to mom's
    - Teach spin
    - Dinner at home
    - Bed by 11:30

Happy Thursday y'all!
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 938 Member
    @mytime6630 thinking of you and praying for your daughter.

@MLHC1 you made me think with your list! I didn't realise it's 9 years since I was first on MFP. It's a bit depressing to think I'm still trying to lose weight all these years later! I did do very well when I was first on the site, I'm still here as I put a bit of the weight back on, just glad I've kept some of it off.

It took me years to "discover" the forum part of the site. It really helps to keep my mind focussed, I'll read on here even if I'm not logging. We used to do monthly challenges sometimes, and had a "Lose 5lb challenge" for a while. I might try and think of a March challenge for myself, I need an extra push.

JFT Wednesday 9th Feb

Stay under maintenance around maintenance
    Proper meals, no snacking disastrous, no lunch, friend brought lovely homemade cake, then ditched the planned evening meal to have pizza with son. The 6 inch one. I need to stop listening to him.
    Back exercises yes
    Foot exercises yes
    Walk (it's cold!) yes, 50 or 60 minutes?
    Visit bank with forms yes, twice as needed more ID
    Visit funeral directors, pay yes, arrangements made but couldn't pay as their equipment wasn't working

JFT Thursday 10th Feb

Stay under maintenance
    Proper meals, and eat some veg!
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Walk
    Pay for funeral by phone
    Sort bins, fill mum's
    Get paperwork up to date
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Gorgeous weather today! It's my last free Thursday before my 11-week classes start next week, so I want to get out and enjoy the day. I've been struggling to fit in time to exercise, but I always feel better when I do.

Recap - Wednesday 2/9
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - :)
    Stay hydrated - :)
    Bike or walk - No. Another hectic day :(
    Comment on topic proposals - :)
    Bed by midnight - No.

JFT Thursday 2/10
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Stay hydrated
    Walk at the beach
    Lunch out with daughter
    Email CRN program directors
    Respond to late topic proposals
    Start laundry
    Dinner with Mom
    Bed by midnight
  • pridesabtch
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    One of my reasons for not commenting to everyone is usually lack of time or even forgetting how to type out everyone's unique name. So, I went through JFT and made a list of 2022 JFTers (in no particular order).

2022 JFTers:

@pridesabtch - I originally joined MFP in 2011 under the name "Notfortyyet" and then "Rides4sanity" after I hit 40. I had great success getting down to 105 pounds, but this was a very manic stage for me. Great for weight loss not great for life. I stopped using MFP in about 2015. It was the beginning of a very log depressive episode in which I put on (to 150) and lost (to 120) and put back on a ton of weight. In 2019 I was doing a little better, and I started a fresh account, this one, I was in the 140 range at that time. It wasn't long after rejoining that I found this group. Still really depressed I continued to pack on pounds up to around 200 pounds. Starting last October things finally started getting settled in my head and in my life enough that I could approach weight loss again. I'm down to 182, with about 60 pounds to go. I don't need to get back to 105, it isn't maintainable if I'm not able to ride 200 miles a week. Without mania, I can't maintain that effort. I miss the positive energy of mania, but the mixed episodes with manic energy and depressive moods was very dangerous. This new balance is a better life choice.
    There is my MFP history.

While doing this, it occurred to me, when did I originally join JFT.....I believe it was 2017!! Then I thought, how neat it would be if we had the year joined next to these names, Lol!! If anyone is interested in sharing, I'll add the date to my list in my notes. (Just thought it was neat bc this group has been going for awhile.)

🌷🤗🌷

[/quote]

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    @Snowflake1968 - OH. It's a line that became something of a meme:

t8eeooln54m5.gif
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,551 Member

JFT for 2/10 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 2/7) (None of DH's meltaways or cookies, no ice cream)
    2) Peanut butter ok today (last 2/6)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 2/10
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/8) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp.). (last - 2/8)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, none of nut gift today (last 2.9)
    7) No dried apricots ok today (up to 6). (last 2/9) Up to 2-3 T raisins today (last 2/8)
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.
    9) No turkey jerky today.
    10) Turkey Vienna sausage ok today (last 1/21)
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    12) None of red beets today. (last 2/9)

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,468 Member
    edited February 2022
    Reading JFT posts about this and other forums, so relatable! I joined MFP late 2015, logged food & exercise and initially lost a few pounds, then stalled. Looking through the Motivation forums in January of 2017, I found JFT. It was just what I needed! In 18 months with JFT support & accountability, I went from 185# to 152 and I was thrilled.

Since then, my weight has bounced up and down, mostly in the 160s, lately settling in the lower 170s, which I'm not happy about. Neither are my knees, or my doctor, or my clothes. I know what I need to do. Unfortunately for now, my exercise of choice (walking) is on hold while inflammation in knee fades. I rely on exercise calories to keep my net calories near zero. Sigh.

In past years I've posted in other forums like Just Give Me 10 Days and various monthly exercise challenges. I'm competitive, and sometimes those were motivational for me. I've learned a lot from forums. But for posting daily, you can't beat JFT imho. <3 my JFTers!

Recap W 2/9
    1) PT exercises & some weights before work ~ oof, can't skip these workouts :D / log Just Move It for work :smiley: got great support to stay positive from moderators ~ that meant a lot!
    2) Move hourly / pace in office during webinar :) 6.8K 23 floors 13/14
    3) Sloppy joes for supper / net calories zero / 96 oz. water :neutral: better day -71, high sodium (some processed food), fiber & protein excellent, sugar ok, calcium low-ish, 96 oz.
    4) Title 31 prep / draft request email / webinar 10-12 / complete webinar summary form & digitally sign / more email backlog sheesh = 5/5
    5) Prep niece's bday card & other mail no time / purchase P's book ~ issues until realized I had to update Amazon profile with current info / download Kindle ~ already on Amazon Fire, which needed mega updates, sigh / make transfer / balance bank accounts / schedule cc pmt no time / refill bird feeders / another ta-da? TA-DA
    6) Alternate ice & heat ~ while watching Olympics / unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren gel / Calm app / 6:30 alarm (PT exercises before work) = 4/7

JFT R 2/10
    1) PT exercises before work ~ knee slowly improving but better than not :smiley:
    2) Move hourly
    3) Leftovers for supper / net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    4) Title 31 / if CPE in email, download & submit with webinar summary form / Facebook Live video / more emails haha
    5) Email P / bday wishes to L / prep niece's bday card & other mail / balance bank accts / schedule cc pmts / make transfer / download Fidelity stmt / place vet shop order for Kitty / laundry / another ta-da?
    6) Alternate ice & heat / unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren gel / Calm app / 6:30 alarm (PT exercises before work)

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After my pumpkin, I won't eat again until after 5 pm, except for my metamusal.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,022 Member
    @mytime6630 I think I’ve been on JFT since some time in 2018. At that point I was plateaued around 175. I love the Lose 5 lbs Challenges, the others we used to have. They helped me get off that plateau, and I kept on dropping.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 938 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 I remember you were the champion of the Lose 5lbs challenges :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    @TerriRichardson112 I remember you were the champion of the Lose 5lbs challenges :)

Not always 😂
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited February 2022
    @mytime6630 So sorry to read that your daughter is having a bad time. I hope you and her medical team can get her into a better place. 🙏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻 and (((Hugs)))

🌱🪴🌱🪴🌱🪴🌱
    🪴🌱FEBRUARY 2022 🌱🪴
    🌱🪴🌱🪴🌱🪴🌱
    Life Affirmations
    🔹WOTY - CONSOLIDATE
    🔹I am in tune with my dreams
    🔹I know what is right for me
    🔹I will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    🔹I live in congruence with my authentic self
    🔹I am mindful
    🔹I am creative every day
    🔹I foster positivity
    🔹I am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    Personal Stats:
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: 145
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • Total weight loss: 81.4 lbs
    • (30 Dec 2021: 138.6 - Total Loss: 87 lbs)
    • 3 Jan 2022: 138.9
    8 Jan 2022: 135.8 - TL: 91.2
    8 Feb 2022: 138.7
    [/spoiler]

February Daily Habits:
    Week 1

Tue:👌🏻 Wed:👌🏻 Thu:👌🏻 Fri:
    Sat: Sun: Mon:
    1. Weight < 145: (I weigh each morning after ablutions)
    2. Reduce Fat%: 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 21%
    3. Increase Muscle%: 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.8
    4. Calories in the green:
    5. Steps > 7500:
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily:
    7. Active hours > 6 daily:
    8. 11pm shutdown of devices:
    9. Cleanup sweep ground floor rooms:
    10. make bed > 10 minutes of flex:
    11. Journal/Habit Tracker:
    Recap for Thu 10 Feb:
    • Daily habits tracked👌🏻
    • Meditation👌🏻
    • finish making Valentines card for DH👌🏻
    • Daily Flex (February Tiny Habit)👌🏻
    • Laundry👌🏻
    • Self Care👌🏻
    Positive Intentions for Fri 11 Feb:
    • Daily habits tracked
    • Meditation
    • Outing with DH
    • Daily Flex (February Tiny Habit)
    • Laundry
    • Self Care
    Finished Valentine card
    39do1ihfldpm.jpeg

🦄 Terri
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited February 2022
    2022 JFTers:

@cschmitz110515 MFP Nov. 2015 JFT Jan. 2017

@more_freggies76

@clicketykeys

@Snowflake1968

@pridesabtch

@beachwalker99

@AJB1014

@TerriRichardson112 MFP: Jan 2015; JFT: late 2018

@Bea98321

@RastaLousGirl

@Bex953172

@MrsHermit

@irasgirl

@Janele0627

@Faebert

@mytime6630 -- Discovered MFP in 2015.. started this thread in 2016 as a monthly, then in 2017 as yearly

@littleblackskirt

@PackerFanInGB

@lacatgirl

@HEGoddard0928

@KatieTee83

@tech_hunter

@tuxlife4me

@Anchor123456

@AleLue_1

@Outdoorsy_Canadian

@crazyinspired11

@ZizzyBumble

@tawny7

@serendipity_84

@MA_B

@bookmeister86

@azulvioleta6

@MLHC1 - MFP 2015 ; JFT 2017

-- Oh .. this is almost embarassing! I started this thread in 2016 .. more as a "monthly" JFT thread. At that time, I weighed close to 215 pounds .. after gaining weight when my brother lost his life. Being an emotional eater, and losing 4 siblings in 5 years time .. I ate my pain away.
    So many posts, so I started it in 2017 .. and have been starting it ever since. I lost weight through this thread.. maintained for awhile. In 2018 I met my goal of 178 ... but with the pandemic, gradually it is coming back on. This year has been hard for me .. I am now up to close to 200 again.
    But , I LOVE the posters on this thread .. we are like family!

But, I WILL get back on track!!!!

• more_freggies76
    JFT for 2/10 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 2/7) (None of DH's meltaways or cookies, no ice cream)✔️
    2) Peanut butter ok today (last 2/6)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 2/10✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/8) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.✔️
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp.). (last - 2/8)✔️
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, none of nut gift today (last 2.9)✔️
    7) No dried apricots ok today (up to 6). (last 2/9) Up to 2-3 T raisins today (last 2/8)✔️
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.✔️
    9) No turkey jerky today.✔️
    10) Turkey Vienna sausage ok today (last 1/21)✔️
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.v
    12) None of red beets today. (last 2/9)✔️
    JFT for 2/11 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) Can have some dessert today (last 2/7)
    2) No peanut butter today (last 2/10)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 2/14
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/10) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp.). (last - 2/8)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, none of nut gift today (last 2/9)
    7) No dried apricots ok today (up to 6). (last 2/9) No raisins today (last 2/10)
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.
    9) No turkey jerky today.
    10) Turkey Vienna sausage ok today (last 1/21)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Friday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching. TAKE MALALA AND WES MOORE FOR QUOTES.
    2. Before Class: Check email. Think pink. Update website.
    3. English classes: NRI; review & check works cited. Progress reports.
    4. SEL classes: scholarships.
    5. Online classes: Reply to emails; enter grades. Sources script. **K EMAIL. UNIT RECOVERY? Lunch: text dad.
    6. Planning: Read Other Side; update Goodreads. Duolingo lesson. Visit 3 students. Call 5 caregivers. Log! Input grades. Update paper gradebook.
    7. Afternoon: Walk at park? Elliptical?
    8. Evening: More writing. Dinner: Soup. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Sat livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. S&F script work. Clois. Theater 3/8. Dentist 5/12. Writing group 1/25 7P. Conf Tue 3/1. Start planning Saturday Seven for 2/19 6 PM. Yoga at library second Sat each month. Need to patch the flamingo dress. Where are my patches? Load dishwasher S/T/R eves. Fix car 2/12. Need to make list of quotes for Likert scale.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: ---

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7. PT 4p Mon/Fri
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Feb 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. Feeling very scattered right now. Hopefully I just need a good night's sleep.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,719 Member
    @clicketykeys - this is an interview about how pink shirt day came to be.
    https://youtu.be/Tb2a4nPBgUY
  • pridesabtch

JFT Thursday
    - Up at 6:15 :smiley:
    - Work by 7:00 :smiley:
    - Meeting at 7:30😀
    - CUSUM Loop reviews 😀
    - Software development (I suck at this)😞
    - Protein bar for lunch😞
    - Log food😀
    - Stay green😀
    - Leave work early😀
    - Nap if needs😀
    - Go to mom's😀
    - Teach spin😀
    - Dinner at home😀
    - Bed by 11:30😀

Happy Thursday y'all!

Other than the fact that I didn’t work on programming software and I missed lunch yesterday, all went well on my list. I had some computer problems mid morning that caused me to cancel a meeting, but I was able to reschedule within my timeline.

Things at work are starting to settle after the major event that has run my life for the past 2 weeks. Today my hope is to get things taken care of early and leave early. We’ll see.

It’s currently 4:15am and I’ve been up since 3:00 ish. I don’t want to get ready yet, because who wants to go to work at 5:00am. The problem is if I go back to sleep, I’ll really not want to get up at 6:00. Oh well.

Nothing much planned today other than work and ride. I joined a 2022 miles in 2022 challenge for the bike and it’s helped keep me motivated. Even makes that “damn bike” not so bad.

JFT Friday!!!!
    - Up by 6:00
    - Weigh
    - Work by 7:00
    - Meetings
    - Protein bar for lunch
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - No alcohol
    - Ride damn bike
    - Bed by 11:30

Happy Friday y’all!